What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I guess i should share my 2021 predictions :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Ariana will get married and take a break.

R9 wont be delivered 

Taylor will re-release her recordings and go on tour (if its permissible) 

Nicki will release a rap defining album 

Justin Timberlake will release flop projects and become a judge on the voice

X-Tina will release a dual english/spanish album that will flop in english but fare well in spanish

Selena Gomez will then steal X-Tinas thunder by releasing a spanglish album. Her lead single will be called chicle

Cardi will still be annoying

Britney will still be mum and fighting her conservatorship 

Doja will release an album and prove herself 

Megan will be outshined by Doja

Adele will release her fourth album and outsell everyone. She will start acting.

Billie will explode into a bigger star

Dua Lipa will release her extended Future Nostalgia: Futuristic Disco Bops

Miley...idk her star is fading IMO

Ava Max will have 2 more longevity hits

Lady Gaga will probably re-release Chromatica 

Bruno Mars will probably release something

Camila Cabello will release her album and flop. 

I wonder what happened to Megan, really. She really was the darling of rap and still is somehow, but all of a sudden everyone is turning against her. I don’t think it is about her rap skills....

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Expose me? for something i never did? i do not remember at all asking you to cause some commotion in the show :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Hide contents

and pls dont mention Roxxy 

You were sending me PMs to start drama between specific members. It was via quick messages and got deleted, I don’t have the receipts. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It was around the time you were asking me if you should nominate Tusa or not. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I wonder what happened to Megan, really. She really was the darling of rap and still is somehow, but all of a sudden everyone is turning against her. I don’t think it is about her rap skills....

From what I gather she is rumored to have an opportunistic personality. Which is fine because I see everything as a stepping stone, but it becomes a problem when you collab with Nicki then go and collab with Cardi. She was also hanging with Kylies ex bestie and then went n hung out with Kylie (which I posted about) the night she got shot and i questioned why was she hanging with those culture vultures but got bashed bc i lacked “empathy” towards the shooting situation. People are saying she uses people and throws them under the bus too. If she keeps this up she will fizzle this year. 

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

But I expected it to be big like the Slayer's megarates :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

There were alot of problems :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

One was that i have live in a area where there is a drastic time difference from America which is the country most exhalers come from and for 8 pm in the US it would be 10 pm where i live, and i have to sleep so i held it at a time when Exhalers werent online

Second there werent alot of active exhalers even at the time and just a few could appear and its anyways the first show so hopefully the 2021 one will be bigger :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

From what I gather she is rumored to have an opportunistic personality. Which is fine because I see everything as a stepping stone, but it becomes a problem when you collab with Nicki then go and collab with Cardi. She was also hanging with Kylies ex bestie and then went n hung out with Kylie (which I posted about) the night she got shot and i questioned why was she hanging with those culture vultures but got bashed bc i lacked “empathy” towards the shooting situation. People are saying she uses people and throws them under the bus too. If she keeps this up she will fizzle this year. 

I mean, yeah you can collab with whoever you want. I don’t think Nicki had a problem with it, but the barbz were saying that she deleted the pictures from the HGS set with Nicki. That was the moment that caused a disconnection between her and the barbz. Then it went just like you said. 

I hope that she’s fine, it must be hard on the industry all by herself but don’t act sneaky. I probably seem like a crazy bich who is bashing all these female rappers but ALL of them are being conditioned to start a beef with Nicki. It’s just sad because Nicki opened a big door for them commercially by collaborating with them.

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I mean, yeah you can collab with whoever you want. I don’t think Nicki had a problem with it, but the barbz were saying that she deleted the pictures from the HGS set with Nicki. That was the moment that caused a disconnection between her and the barbz. Then it went just like you said. 

I hope that she’s fine, it must be hard on the industry all by herself but don’t act sneaky. I probably seem like a crazy bich who is bashing all these female rappers but ALL of them are being conditioned to start a beef with Nicki. It’s just sad because Nicki opened a big door for them commercially by collaborating with them.

I personally feel that Meg isn’t problematic and that she’s in her “new car” phase. You know when u got your first new car and you wanted to drive all your friends around and you were excited? I think thats how its going for Meg in her career. She wants to hang with everyone cos shes excited but not everyone gets along...which is why i brought up the kylie, tyga late night hangout. I knew it would be held against her and shes fairly new to the game. Not to mention she blew up in a matter of 14-16 months? She did have a mixtape period but that wasn’t as long as others :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: so maybe some feel she was handed things which could cause some jealousy.

Anyway, YES its sad how everyone has to take a jab at the Queen but its the same way it was for Kim (who i stanned). There can only be one main pop girl, main female rapper:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

At the end of the day it sells records 

saturday night live snl GIF by Nicki Minaj

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block