What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

7 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

We were just kindly discussing  the main pop girl Ariana, the queen of rap Nicki and Billy Eyelash :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: @Blackout2006

Kindly? Whats your definition of nice? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Anyway, I stan Nicki and all of @Style. personalities:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I honestly feel that Doja might be a one hit wonder which is disappointing because I love Hot Pink, but why are none of her singles doing well? 

I also stan Meg but a lot of the rap/hip hop community is starting to question her authenticity. She apparently has been problematic and two faced. 

Obviously Ariana is the current pop queen. Billie is on the rise and Taylor is a megastar :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I honestly feel that Doja might be a one hit wonder which is disappointing because I love Hot Pink, but why are none of her singles doing well? 

Doja Cat is literally performing only Say So on every show, she isnt promoting her other songs at all. Also Boss Bish and Like That did good, I mean, they arent huge like Say So, but did good 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block