Rate my fan-made Britney Spears album artworks

4 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Wow really cool work!!  Since you took the time to do that, I will take a few minutes to feedback if you like :)

BABY ONE MORE TIME is excellent, I love the innocent vibe given to it.

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN though i like that photo, I find it too literal, too comic, and also the bit of hand shown on the top right corner triggers my attention.

BRITNEY is excellent. The back cover specially, I would have preferred more purple shade on the front, but still I love it.

IN TE ZONE Is on of my less favs. the back cover screams too much innocent, when this album is full on S E X

BLACKOUT i think i get where you were going with the choice of photo, but I just dont like that photo to start with, so I dont really like it.

CIRCUS None can do justice for that album seems like haha, doomed

FEMME FATALE I love the choice of photos (are they from the lingerie promo?) Im not too wowed with the watermark on the background of the cover though..

BRITNEY JEAN I absolutely adore that one. I wish the album would have had that personal feeling it was intended to have before Will-I-Am arrived (I still listen to Alien insurrection remix)

GLORY Stunning!! Such a good job

Amazing over all! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us! Ive collected Britney albums and CD singles since 1999 and I have got very rare ones, I wish some of the covers would have been them!

Thank you sooo much for giving your time and opinions of my artworks!! I honestly appreciate all feedback and take people’s opinions on board and don’t try argue like some people do! However I will say the Femme Fatale background isn’t actually a watermark lol, is the pattern from the wallpaper used on the back cover of the original artwork! :) 

2 hours ago, IFedericoI said:

Wow nice job, Its looks so pro and finished.
I have only one least fav and that´s just because I cant get my
mind off Britney cover with all those colours and she is just 
sitting there like "i just took a break to take this pic and 
be back dancing".
But thats my only one, all the rest are way better than 
originals.

Thank you so much!! This made me laugh, I totally agree to be honest :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Maybe it would’ve been better for BJ.... :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

47 minutes ago, MoonMan said:

wow, they need to hire you

favorites: oops, FF and Glory

I hate the original FF cover, it's not "femme fatale" lol

Thank you SO MUCH!! It’s my absolute dream to work for Britney’s creative team one day (if she’s still wanting to work when she’s FREE) 

I also hate the original FF cover :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It’s my least favourite out of all her releases (rather then the screenshot glory cover of course)

• Love 1