Rate my fan-made Britney Spears album artworks

2 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

Also do B in the mix vol1 & 2, and the unreleased collection.

PS can you send me your covers in HD? I want to use them in my library. 🙂

You can find it on page 6 oop-

On 1/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, JackSProductions said:

UPDATE: Thank you all so much for the love! It really hasn't gone unnoticed. Here is a download link for all the artwork files, without the vinyl mockup: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YPt-2hHnfoQlthwIP5hj0rymLdCvK4YV?usp=sharing

• Love 1

I'm in love with the Britney, In The Zone, Femme Fatale and the Glory one. The Britney one is stunning though absolutely beautiful. They all are you have an eye for drama through simplicity. Not everything has to be extravagant to say a lot. You should definitely do photography or creative direction you can tell you have an eye. 

• Love 1
On 1/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, Aleco said:

Wow im speechless, all of them are amazing!! 

my faves are 1 blackout 2 britney 3 in the zone 4 oops 5 bj 

On 1/11/2021 at 6:47 PM, Borja said:

Femme Fatale is fire :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

On 1/10/2021 at 4:33 PM, thebritmaster said:

These slay. I love the BOMT. Serving Folkloreney  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

On 1/10/2021 at 4:20 PM, Grumpy Cat said:

Marry me now/10  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

@JackSProductions

THANK YOU ALLLL SO MUCH :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It means more than you’ll ever know to have such good feedback from everyone.

• Love 2
On 1/11/2021 at 4:37 AM, monkeystar88 said:

I'm in love with the Britney, In The Zone, Femme Fatale and the Glory one. The Britney one is stunning though absolutely beautiful. They all are you have an eye for drama through simplicity. Not everything has to be extravagant to say a lot. You should definitely do photography or creative direction you can tell you have an eye. 

Thank you so much. Photography and Graphic Design/ Illustration is my dream career. I hope to one day photograph celebs and design their album art, merch, tour books etc. It’ll take a lot of work, but it’s always just came to me naturally. I really thank you again for this comment!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1