Rate my fan-made Britney Spears album artworks

These are amazing. And how artistic!!!:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Oops is so cute I might cry.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

ITZ has amazing pics, maybe too much blur on the front but it's just my opinion.

The Circus one especially, it's literally how her life/career looked back then :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Amazing job, and I can feel it's not just "a fanmade cover", it's coming from your heart. Beautiful! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nickey said:

These are amazing. And how artistic!!!:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Oops is so cute I might cry.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

ITZ has amazing pics, maybe too much blur on the front but it's just my opinion.

The Circus one especially, it's literally how her life/career looked back then :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Amazing job, and I can feel it's not just "a fanmade cover", it's coming from your heart. Beautiful! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. My fave reply I’ve ever received :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: They really so all truly come from my heart (except you, BJ) I really connect with all her albums and making artwork for them just makes me happy and helps me express myself! Thank you again! 

• Love 1

I really like what you did for BOMT (maybe you had to make the title more visible), In The Zone and Circus.

The front cover of In The Zone have maybe too much of darkness because it gives me Blackout vibes that’s why lol, but I really love the front cover of OIDIA, just perfect. I don’t really like the back one, another shot of that era would maybe be better, but you did a good job. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I really like what you did for BOMT (maybe you had to make the title more visible), In The Zone and Circus.

The front cover of In The Zone have maybe too much of darkness because it gives me Blackout vibes that’s why lol, but I really love the front cover of OIDIA, just perfect. I don’t really like the back one, another shot of that era would maybe be better, but you did a good job. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Appreciate your feedback! Thank you! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 1
On 12/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, JackSProductions said:

Hey Guys... Today I want to present you some of my new *updated* fan-made artwork for all of the albums. If you haven't seen my previous (bad) artworks here is an  old thread I posted a few of them in :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Here is the NEW artworks! I have based these on Vinyl, as I think they look so much more presentable than if they were on a CD. I have also for the first time made matching back covers :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

...Baby One More Time:

BOMT-Front1.png

BOMT-Back.png

Oops!...I Did It Again:

Oops-Front1.png

Oops-Back.png

BRITNEY:

Britney-Front.png

Britney-Back.png

IN THE ZONE:

ITZ-Front.png

ITZ-Back.png

BLACKOUT:

Blackout1.png

Blackout-Back.png

CIRCUS:

Circus-Front.png

Circus-Back.png

FEMME FATALE:

Femme-Fatale-Front.png

Femme-Fatale-Back.png

BRITNEY JEAN:

Britney-Jean-Front.png

Britney-Jean-Back.png

GLORY (2020 DELUXE EDITION):

Glory-Front.png

Glory-Back.png

And that's it! Let me know below what you think of them! I'm personally very happy with the majority of these, I love Circus & Glory :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Can Britney hire you?:fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Please?:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Why are fans more professional than her team and do better work?!:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: