Rate my fan-made Britney Spears album artworks

On 12/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, JackSProductions said:

Hey Guys... Today I want to present you some of my new *updated* fan-made artwork for all of the albums. If you haven't seen my previous (bad) artworks here is an  old thread I posted a few of them in :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:covers-britney.jpg.af4f8f5f3c20b0b4f9dbffb03eae8017.jpg

Here is the NEW artworks! I have based these on Vinyl, as I think they look so much more presentable than if they were on a CD. I have also for the first time made matching back covers :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

UPDATE: Thank you all so much for the love! It really hasn't gone unnoticed. Here is a download link for all the artwork files, without the vinyl mockup: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YPt-2hHnfoQlthwIP5hj0rymLdCvK4YV?usp=sharing

...Baby One More Time:

BOMT-Front1.png

BOMT-Back.png

Oops!...I Did It Again:

Oops-Front1.png

Oops-Back.png

BRITNEY:

Britney-Front.png

Britney-Back.png

IN THE ZONE:

ITZ-Front.png

ITZ-Back.png

BLACKOUT:

Blackout1.png

Blackout-Back.png

CIRCUS:

Circus-Front.png

Circus-Back.png

FEMME FATALE:

Femme-Fatale-Front.png

Femme-Fatale-Back.png

BRITNEY JEAN:

Britney-Jean-Front.png

Britney-Jean-Back.png

GLORY (2020 DELUXE EDITION):

Glory-Front.png

Glory-Back.png

And that's it! Let me know below what you think of them! I'm personally very happy with the majority of these, I love Circus & Glory :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Oh my dog!!! They are beautiful!!! The Glory one is perfection!!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Thank you sooo much for giving your time and opinions of my artworks!! I honestly appreciate all feedback and take people’s opinions on board and don’t try argue like some people do! However I will say the Femme Fatale background isn’t actually a watermark lol, is the pattern from the wallpaper used on the back cover of the original artwork! :) 

:)

Yes sorry I did not know how to explain it hehe

But again, super great job! :)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Thank you SO MUCH!! It’s my absolute dream to work for Britney’s creative team one day (if she’s still wanting to work when she’s FREE) 

I also hate the original FF cover :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It’s my least favourite out of all her releases (rather then the screenshot glory cover of course)

I know it's very "Blackout" but I would love something like this for B10 aesthetic

also considering her being free:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1

Love that you did this and well done all around...below are my ratings.

1. Baby One More Time - I actually prefer your original version to the latest. Britney was more front and center and I think the new one gets a little lost behind the garden. Maybe a different artist like a group could really use this look... 4/10
  2. Oops I did it again... - same with the other I enjoyed your previous version more. Even though the idea is very clever but never was a fan of that outfit on her. However she made it iconic. 7/10
  3. Britney - it’s a tie for me both your versions are great renditions and was true to the era. The first version with the type in the top left maybe. 8/10
  4. In the zone - the new back cover is great. Not a fav of the cover here the original is tough to beat.2/10 bc 10/10
  5. Blackout - passing on this one too, I like the concept but not the image choice of Britney. 2/10
  6. Circus - These are great!, cover is a little dark. 9/10
  7. Femme Fatale - love the cover I remember thinking that image was cover worthy. Mature and ****. Back cover eh it’s like her armpit ******* 10/10 bc 5/10
  8. Britney Jean - not the shape photo shoot lol back cover is fun 2/10
  9. Glory - nailed it I think Britney would love it 10/10! 

Great job! Hope you pursue this passion for other artist

• Love 1
5 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

lLove that you did this and well done all around...below are my ratings.

1. Baby One More Time - I actually prefer your original version to the latest. Britney was more front and center and I think the new one gets a little lost behind the garden. Maybe a different artist like a group could really use this look... 4/10
  2. Oops I did it again... - same with the other I enjoyed your previous version more. Even though the idea is very clever but never was a fan of that outfit on her. However she made it iconic. 7/10
  3. Britney - it’s a tie for me both your versions are great renditions and was true to the era. The first version with the type in the top left maybe. 8/10
  4. In the zone - the new back cover is great. Not a fav of the cover here the original is tough to beat.2/10 bc 10/10
  5. Blackout - passing on this one too, I like the concept but not the image choice of Britney. 2/10
  6. Circus - These are great!, cover is a little dark. 9/10
  7. Femme Fatale - love the cover I remember thinking that image was cover worthy. Mature and ****. Back cover eh it’s like her armpit ******* 10/10 bc 5/10
  8. Britney Jean - not the shape photo shoot lol back cover is fun 2/10
  9. Glory - nailed it I think Britney would love it 10/10! 

Great job! Hope you pursue this passion for other artist

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate your feedback. I also hate my blackout cover haha, Glory is my favourite! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

• Love 1