Rate my fan-made Britney Spears album artworks

Wow really cool work!!  Since you took the time to do that, I will take a few minutes to feedback if you like :)

BABY ONE MORE TIME is excellent, I love the innocent vibe given to it.

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN though i like that photo, I find it too literal, too comic, and also the bit of hand shown on the top right corner triggers my attention.

BRITNEY is excellent. The back cover specially, I would have preferred more purple shade on the front, but still I love it.

IN TE ZONE Is on of my less favs. the back cover screams too much innocent, when this album is full on S E X

BLACKOUT i think i get where you were going with the choice of photo, but I just dont like that photo to start with, so I dont really like it.

CIRCUS None can do justice for that album seems like haha, doomed

FEMME FATALE I love the choice of photos (are they from the lingerie promo?) Im not too wowed with the watermark on the background of the cover though..

BRITNEY JEAN I absolutely adore that one. I wish the album would have had that personal feeling it was intended to have before Will-I-Am arrived (I still listen to Alien insurrection remix)

GLORY Stunning!! Such a good job

Amazing over all! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us! Ive collected Britney albums and CD singles since 1999 and I have got very rare ones, I wish some of the covers would have been them!

• Love 1

Wow nice job, Its looks so pro and finished.
I have only one least fav and that´s just because I cant get my
mind off Britney cover with all those colours and she is just 
sitting there like "i just took a break to take this pic and 
be back dancing".
But thats my only one, all the rest are way better than 
originals.

• Love 1
On 1/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, Leolileinstein said:

Oops is my favourite definitely. It should've been the official cover front/back

On 1/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, Leolileinstein said:

@JackSProductions why did u say the others previous are bad, i love your Britney 2001, Blackout, In The Zone, Baby, FF and Circus covers. 

Thank you soo much!!! Oops is my favourite album of all time. Such a pleasure editing it!! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Needleney said:

I like all of them, but especially those:

Britney: I love how you used the purple details on the front and back! On the front its very subtle, and on the back its all over the place. I like how you combined that!

Femme Fatale: the picture you choose on the cover and the way you blended in the album title is just pure perfection. It suits so well.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

i wished i was just as good as you.

This really made me smile! Thank you so much :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I always feel like I’m never good enough with doing artworks... this really touched me!! Thank you again 

6 hours ago, eoinr2002 said:

Omg i love these!! Im gonna replace the covers on apple music with these. Is it possible to send them to me w/o the border ?

Thank you so much, I’m so flattered!! Yes definitely, I’m going to upload the original files to the thread shortly! 

UPDATE: Here is a download link for all the artwork files, without the vinyl mockup: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YPt-2hHnfoQlthwIP5hj0rymLdCvK4YV?usp=sharing

6 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I use the most HQ photos I can find, some sourced myself but a lot of credit goes to BritneyPix, they have amazing quality photos from multiple leaks from people like BritneysVault on Instagram

link ? For the glory pic for example, can't find it that HQ...