Taylor Swift's "willow" takes the biggest tumble down the Hot 100 from #1... ever

Jordan Miller

44 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's weird to see how many people downright hate Taylor and froth at the mouth at any opportunity, such as this one, to bash her. It's kind of embarrassing, tbh. I guess Britney fans are pressed that you can become the It Girl these days without all the glitz and glamour that you needed in order to become one in the 00s. Imagine being so bitter that you hate talent. Couldn't be me... :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Swifties are always so pressed just like the Arianators. Most pressed fan bases. Couldn’t be y’all yet get triggered at the slightest slight against them :roxxy: I better hand my fan card for not agreeing with Taylor’s hypocrisy about not caring about charts. The new Katy :roxxy: TIL not liking these eras means hating Taylor but people constantly hate on BJ :roxxy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Swifties are always so pressed just like the Arianators. Most pressed fan bases. Couldn’t be y’all yet get triggered at the slightest slight against them :roxxy: I better hand my fan card for not agreeing with Taylor’s hypocrisy about not caring about charts. The new Katy :roxxy: TIL not liking these eras means hating Taylor but people constantly hate on BJ :roxxy:

Wasn't targeted at you. I've been calling her out just the same on the blatant chart manipulation, which is a valid reason. However, I'm talking about the same people who keep calling her basic, mediocre, untalented and hate her so much that they revel in the fact that she's flopping (if you can even call it that, but whatever). It just seems super unreasonable. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Taylor Swift is always setting new records :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Her new song "willow," which debuted at #1, took the largest fall down the Hot 100 from the top spot in the chart's history, slipping from #1 to #38. A major factor in that is all the holiday hits that blasted onto the charts.

She takes the record away from 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's "Trollz," which went from #1 to #33 in its second week. 

Meanwhile, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" reclaims the top spot. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Related:

willow-fall.jpg.8c2639eac46d2bee25f71fa418f90db2.jpg

Is this supposed to be negative!?!!!!?!

Taylor rules!!!

7 #1's in the U.S.

1 minute ago, Greg_del said:

Chart numbers mean nothing. Nobody care about her « 7 #1 song » when not one single person will remember Willow or Cardigan. Impact and longevity is more important than fake #1. 

Fake number 1!!! That's hilarious!!! I get if you "don't" like those songs or whatever... but, if that is the case, I guess that ALL THE SONGS that have debuted at number 1 on 2020 are also 'fake', not only the 2 from Taylor Swift. 

TALENT is better than the so-called ---impact and longevity (in the charts)---. Get a clue!!!

1 hour ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Oh no. I wonder how that happened. 🙄 These payola 💰 girls are finally getting their karma for cheating the system. Her “I’m such a nice person” act is crumbling.

Yes, because chart manipulation obviously means that she's a bad person. I agree that Billboard should do something about remixes and discounts, but be realistic - everyone is doing it these days, and Taylor is doing it because she can. Your fave couldn't crack the top 10 even with remixes. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block