Taylor Swift's "willow" takes the biggest tumble down the Hot 100 from #1... ever

Jordan Miller

On 12/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I don’t like the fact that in her documentary she said that she didn’t care about chart success or Grammy’s anymore and yet she released like 40 album covers and remixes to get her song to the top position. 

I didn't know that shocked reese witherspoon GIF by Big Little Lies 

Well, that is cynical, how can she say that? She obviously cares, that's why all the gimmicks. I don't care about the remixes and all, but only if you won't go like "I just make music", like no, you have the right to sell your music, but don't be a fake b. And I prefer "Willow" over "Cardigan" tbh

• Love 1
On 12/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yes, because chart manipulation obviously means that she's a bad person. I agree that Billboard should do something about remixes and discounts, but be realistic - everyone is doing it these days, and Taylor is doing it because she can. Your fave couldn't crack the top 10 even with remixes. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Your argument is null and void. it’s silly to think chart positions and number ones means something when the song is crap. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Try again. 👋🏻 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block