Taylor Swift's "willow" takes the biggest tumble down the Hot 100 from #1... ever

Jordan Miller

I mean she hasn't talked about the song, didn't promote it, she just released remixes and it went to #1 DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. She surpassed Mariah aka the Queen of christmas so yeah this still doesn't change the fact her superstardom is beyond amazing.

Also without the holidays, she wouldn't have set this "record".

I think it's brave to release new stuff during the queen of christmas' time of the year and there's that.

Taylor remains unbothered (srsly where is she???)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Lol people still trying to make it out that Taylor is flopping. The desperation.

She's obviously flopping on the BB Hot 100 at least. I mean, in what world is falling 37 positions in a single week a good thing? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also I'm sorry but the "unbothered" comments regarding Taylor's attitude about this song are funny to me; she was clearly bothered about possibly missing the #1 spot which is why she released all those remixes and discounted the single to 39 cents.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

For every hater out there saying it’s karma, ask yourself this: what exactly did this woman lose?

the answer is nothing.

She’s got her #1 record, she’s got her #1 album, despite releasing two albums back to back in 5 months. 

Yes she released several remixes of the song but remember everyone can do that. 

The reality is your fav could release a million different versions of the same song and people would still not buy it.

It’s Christmas time, 9 out of 10 songs on billboard hot 100 top 10 are Christmas songs. 

Find yourselves another hobby other than hating on successful women. It’s truly pathetic.

Xx

:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

You take away the unlike button but still let people talk hate..."doesn't make sense does it?

What’s a dislike going to do to prevent people from speaking out about things? Does a downvote empower you or make you feel some sort of justification? If it does then you need to channel that energy into something more productive. I can hate what people post without feeling the need to downvote them. You feel that strongly then quote them :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block