Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is extremely difficult to answer 

During all her eras, there was always at least one song that i liked 

What i like about Rihanna is that her albums were always quite diverse and varied in terms of sounds/influences , there was a bit of everything

In Talk That Talk we go from edm to r&b to ballads  etc

LOUD a dance-pop album even had a reggae-ish song

That is why Rihanna is so succesfull, her eras always had a bit of everything,  she reached multiple demographics because of her eclectic music 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This was so hard! My first impulse was to vote for Loud, it came to my mind first. But I choose GGGB instead. But Rated R is also great. Her best 3 albums. And I love her first two ones too. Baby Rihanna was so cute and I love songs like Pon De Replay, SOS...

I voted Anti for the worst. To be honest, I´m not sure if I ever heard of this album in full. I rushed through it when I bought it but did not really like it. Since Talk That Talk her albums getting low. I just like a few songs on them. And I had problems to get warm with songs like We Found Love and Where Have You Been. But now I like them.

I hope we will get a DVD with all of her music videos and a Greatest Hits CD.

My favorite albums, besides singles:

1.Rated R

2.Good Girl Gone Bad Reloaded

3.Loud

4.A Girl Like Me

5.Music Of The Sun

6.Talk That Talk

7.Unapologetic

8.Anti

• Love 2

Yesss! a thread for my most fave artist of all time :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

My ranking would be:

Best: It was a very hard choice to pick between GGGB and Loud, but i finally went for GGGB, such an iconic era :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Worst: Music Of The Sun and some of yall are kind of silly for picking Rated R when it served visuals :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Pon De Replay was the only hit from the era, but otherwise no :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ugh, Riri boo we neeed new music :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

17 hours ago, Urbanney said:

For me, the eras from best to worst in terms of singles are:

1. Good Girl Gone Bad (best)
  2. Rated R
  3. Loud
  4. Anti
  5. Unapologetic
  6. A Girl Like Me
  7. Talk That Talk
  8. Music of the Sun (worst)

The worst? How negative. How would you like it If someone rated your work as “the worst”. Hypocrite.

32 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

The worst? How negative. How would you like it If someone rated your work as “the worst”. Hypocrite.

There's a difference between giving an opinion and being hateful or disrespectful. It's possible to say that you don't like something or that something is your least favorite without being disrespectful, hateful, or over-the-top negative. You know that. You're just using extremes to stir up drama or maybe to "protest" against the fact that you're not being allowed to spew extreme negativity here.

It seems that you like using Exhale as an outlet for the negativity in your life, so I'm sorry that you're unhappy. Truly, I am. I hope that you begin to realize that having that mindset and spewing it out online does nothing but make you and others more unhappy. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Huh, you really thought you did something there, Miss Cleo. Obviously, by saying worst, they mean least favorite. There's a difference between having a least favorite, which literally everyone does, and the majority of your posts. We get it - you probably got warning points for your posts, and you're still bitter about it, but this specific post of yours makes no sense, and it's not cute. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Huh, you really thought you did something there, Miss Cleo. Obviously, by saying worst, they mean least favorite. There's a difference between having a least favorite, which literally everyone does, and the majority of your posts. We get it - you probably got warning points for your posts, and you're still bitter about it, but this specific post of yours makes no sense, and it's not cute. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

You just brought out the PTSD of the *** beating I got for calling Miss Cleo as a kid. The way they conned so many kids and the outlandish prices on the phone bills :roxxy:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block