Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

You are selfish and negative. Rihanna is a human being, not a robot for your pleasure. Enough and have several seats.

I get your point. And you are right. However you went kind of rough on me. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Considering Im reading your response and Rihanna is not really reading what I said. Should I have worded it better? Yes! But I really love Rihanna and I dont get whats wrong with missing your favorites music. I wish her well in her endeavors but I feel like the whole navy is frustrated. Sending you good vibes dear :wink_britney_everytime_white:

35 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I get your point. And you are right. However you went kind of rough on me. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Considering Im reading your response and Rihanna is not really reading what I said. Should I have worded it better? Yes! But I really love Rihanna and I dont get whats wrong with missing your favorites music. I wish her well in her endeavors but I feel like the whole navy is frustrated. Sending you good vibes dear :wink_britney_everytime_white:

She doesn’t owe you her life. What’s the frustration? 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

My ranking would be:

Best: It was a very hard choice to pick between GGGB and Loud, but i finally went for GGGB, such an iconic era :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Worst: Music Of The Sun and some of yall are kind of silly for picking Rated R when it served visuals :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Pon De Replay was the only hit from the era, but otherwise no :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Just when I thought we were friends, you disrespect If It's Lovin' That You Want AKA one of the best songs from 2005 to exist :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block