Taylor Swift's "willow" debuts at #1, sets new record

Jordan Miller

This is BS! (Not Britney) I don’t think it’s right that artists are releasing 20 remixes just to get to a number 1 single. It’s seems cheap and wrong. Mariah should’ve been at number one for another week... Billboard needs to change their rules when it’s comes to this because having 80 remixes and they all count one song that’s wrong. Plus taylor did this because if she didn’t get a number one song y’all would be she flopped or done like people said about the lover album since both songs peaked at number 2. #cheaptricks 

tumblr_pc2w16BkT61vzojy1o1_540.jpg

• Love 4

I’m happy for her. I’ve enjoyed most of her stuff up until lover (which was ok) Folklore was a nice change of pace so I enjoyed it :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I like the song Willow but the rest of Evermore is :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: or is it just me?

It can’t just be me because the single fell to #23 on iTunes and the album is also falling. That said, TS definitely has diehard fans that are keeping her up there but her singles haven’t had longevity, but at least her albums do :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block