Selena Gomez readying a Spanish-language visual album?!

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

Selena feat. Tini is coming :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hide contents

Or Lali :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hide contents

Or Nathy Peluso :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

OMFG! We hope not. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Although we know they will literally stalk Selena to make it happen. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Specially Lali with her perfect english: LEIDI GAGA GUARADRESSSSS! I LOVE SHE BICOS... :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

She needs to commit more to her projects in terms of promotion. 
Also, I believe she should train more for her performances (vocals and stage presence). She has what it takes to be a pop star, she only needs to be more focused. She’s a great artist.
She has more charisma than all her peers and that has been the key for her success. Ariana and Miley are better vocalists I will never deny that but Selena is my favorite. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block