Selena Gomez readying a Spanish-language visual album?!

Jordan Miller

Just yesterday I played her compilation "For You" (which I love) and there are a few Spanish songs on it and I loved hearing her sing in my mother tongue, so I'm here for it <3

I just hope she doesn't go the Becky G or Thalía route, just because that slot is already full. Selena is pop, I hope she sticks to that.

I actually would of loved this after her revival album or during that era when she was on her peak Bc her sound would really sound nice in Spanish but now idk she seems to not really be into promoting or performing her music even though rare came out during a pandemic/right b4 it idk.

I love her music for what it is. She’s Not the best singer or entertainer but she makes bops but if she’s not gonna give her all then idk 

kanye west idk GIF by Barstool Sports

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block