Selena Gomez readying a Spanish-language visual album?!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Selena Gomez might have a Spanish-language visual project in the works. 

Check out this excerpt from her new interview with Billboard:

As Gomez plots future releases (she says she has “a whole little vessel of good things coming,” which could include a Spanish-language project), Interscope will abide by that synergistic approach to support whatever comes next for her — album or not. “She’s a businesswoman and a pop star,” says LaMotte, “and all the people who work on Team Selena take that really seriously.”

“It’s nice to know that Rare became what it became for me,” adds Gomez. “And obviously I would like to say that it was the best album that I’ve released so far. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not gonna challenge myself for the next.”

In a totally separate article, Billboard had this to say regarding Interscope CEO John Janick:

Janick’s mind is on next year, too. It will be Interscope’s 30th anniversary, and he’s excited to unveil a revamped, bigger-staffed Geffen Records and to debut an under-wraps Gomez visual project. Then there’s Eilish, who, with four new nominations (including record and song of the year for “Everything I Wanted”), could once again have a major Grammy night. But no matter what 2021 brings, he’ll be hustling as hard as he did when he was signing bands from his dorm room, figuring out how to secure the next generation-defining superstar for his roster.

Not Billboard letting it slip like that :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Exhale, are we here for a Selena Gomez visual album?! If true of course. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

selena-visual.jpg.d8d7524bda164165dd2930b498c883dc.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

It's not particularly funny, or anything. People just started making jokes and memes, making fun of her pronunciation when she says "dañia musho el cabeio, verdá?"

She convinced me I'm getting Patene :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block