Celebrating Perez Hilton's ban from TikTok (new BreatheHeavy video!)

I agree. Idk if it's age, but I've seen that putting all my negative thoughts out there doesn't do any good to anyone.

The thing with Perez is that he keeps doing the same things. He's like a walking public meltdown, looking for sympathy without actually changing his behaviors. That makes it extra hard to root for him. I'm glad he's considering therapy, and I seriously hope he goes through with it, so he can figure out a different path or a better way to come back to the public light. 

Also, I absolutely LOVE how you jump from serious talk to promoting your thirst traps. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Mantequilla said:

I agree. Idk if it's age, but I've seen that putting all my negative thoughts out there doesn't do any good to anyone.

The thing with Perez is that he keeps doing the same things. He's like a walking public meltdown, looking for sympathy without actually changing his behaviors. That makes it extra hard to root for him. I'm glad he's considering therapy, and I seriously hope he goes through with it, so he can figure out a different path or a better way to come back to the public light. 

Also, I absolutely LOVE how you jump from serious talk to promoting your thirst traps. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Yea I see where you're coming from. 

And lmao the thirst traps part was... a choice :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Jordan, I feel your heart is in the right place and I know you adore Britney. Also, it’s your site, you can do whatever you want. But, Perez “Why Couldn’t It Have Been Britney” Hilton is a hard limit for me. I don’t understand why it’s not for you. It’s not like he’s used his platform to advocate for Brit during all this. On the contrary, he’s spoken out against her autonomy. Again, nothing against you, but anything “Perez” on this site is disappointing to see.

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I made a new video on YouTube about Perez Hilton getting banned from TikTok, and basically how the Internet celebrated his loss.

It got me thinking a lot about self-worth in regards to social media and how to navigate your emotional state when something devastating happens to you. 

I know I have a bit of an unpopular opinion here, but hopefully this video sheds light on things in a new way.

I'm super curious to hear your thoughts about this. Do you agree with anything I said? Disagree? I'd love to hear from you in the comments! 

And hey, if you haven't already, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you subscribed to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel. 

Love y'all. 

Related:

perez-self.jpg.7407298d05d45e669167c0a787da89f4.jpg

Snap that finger sis! Love it!

Also, can you wear a yellow shirt in your next video? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Yasux33x said:

I mean he used to drag britney make fun of her mental state etc etc , hey may have turned a new leaf but Karma always comes back.....you just never know when . 

Making fun? He said in 2007: She should kill herself. 

From his Twitter: 

you wrote a letter to her telling her to kill herself. you posted naked pictures of her that were taken w/o her consent. you posted pictures of her visibly on her period. you sold t-shirts when celebrities died with the logo “why couldnt it have been Britney?”.

EVAmuCLVAAQkT0z?format=jpg&name=large

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block