Celebrating Perez Hilton's ban from TikTok (new BreatheHeavy video!)

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I made a new video on YouTube about Perez Hilton getting banned from TikTok, and basically how the Internet celebrated his loss.

It got me thinking a lot about self-worth in regards to social media and how to navigate your emotional state when something devastating happens to you. 

I know I have a bit of an unpopular opinion here, but hopefully this video sheds light on things in a new way.

I'm super curious to hear your thoughts about this. Do you agree with anything I said? Disagree? I'd love to hear from you in the comments! 

And hey, if you haven't already, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you subscribed to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel. 

Love y'all. 

Related:

perez-self.jpg.7407298d05d45e669167c0a787da89f4.jpg

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Martini said:

he solicited naked photos from me when i was 14. not even joking

I had a feeling the comments in this topic might get messy, but not the first comment :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway please watch the full video. This video isn't defending Perez Hilton's actions or his past behavior. Rather, demonstrating the importance of self-worth in regards to social media. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I had a feeling the comments in this topic might get messy, but not the first comment :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway please watch the full video. This video isn't defending Perez Hilton's actions or his past behavior. Rather, demonstrating the importance of self-worth in regards to social media. 

i watched it jordy :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

it was a good take 

I love the app emojis floating in the background. It makes me wonder how you did that. I like the Toxic sign cause it reminds of Britney’s song of course. Perez actually looks kinda like you, but if he did something with his hair, shaved, maybe had a better skin regimen, he could look like really hot too. But no matter how much someone changes their external appearance or how they may look on the outside, if they hold so much hate or ugliness in their heart, it comes through to the surface. I feel Perez should take this opportunity to do some self-reflection to really work on himself and on his self-development instead of showcasing this deep desire or desperation to stay relevant on some virtual platform. It may do his soul some good. 

• Leader
10 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love the app emojis floating in the background. It makes me wonder how you did that. I like the Toxic sign cause it reminds of Britney’s song of course. Perez actually looks kinda like you, but if he did something with his hair, shaved, maybe had a better skin regimen, he could look like really hot too. But no matter how much someone changes their external appearance or how they may look on the outside, if they hold so much hate or ugliness in their heart, it comes through to the surface. I feel Perez should take this opportunity to do some self-reflection to really work on himself and on his self-development instead of showcasing this deep desire or desperation to stay relevant on some virtual platform. It may do his soul some good. 

I agree with almost everything you said :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block