Worst Single From Every Album: "Femme Fatale"

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From Femme Fatale  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:  I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album. 

In Round 6 Radar was chosen as the worst single from Circus with 84 votes.

Round 7 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from Femme Fatale. I think that the era served really good singles and the choice isn’t really easy.

You can share your choice with us down in the comments.  ezgif-6-41f02351ebe5.gif.fc9ea02edc3ec56533263962a0d17d28.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole era served awesome MVs.

I'm going to choose TTWE.

I'm a huge fan of HIAM - The song is very good, the breakdown is amazing, the MV is one of her best.

I Wanna Go - Not a huge fan of the song, but I prefer it over TTWE and when I listen Femme Fatale, I usually skip TTWE while I dont skip I Wanna Go

Criminal - The MV is awesome, it's like a movie. The single aged amazing, unlike the other ones.

TTWE - I like the verses, but that's all- :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And she looks terrible in the MV

I wanna go, obviously.

I dont know why but it annoys me. Then the video came out and since then im done with this song :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

but GP like it anyway 

wasnt there a poll about the single back in 2011? I remember I was voting for (Drop Dead) Beautiful i think (maybe it was voting about the 4th single so it was too late) 

10 minutes ago, michaels said:

I wanna go, obviously.

I dont know why but it annoys me. Then the video came out and since then im done with this song :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

but GP like it anyway 

wasnt there a poll about the single back in 2011? I remember I was voting for (Drop Dead) Beautiful i think (maybe it was voting about the 4th single so it was too late) 

I wanna Go has fun pop parodies and cute easter eggs + it can be interpreted in a deeper meaning connected to Britney's career and personal life. TTWE is based on 2012 and just like the song that whole concept aged like milk, also tbh she looks medicated as **** in that video lol

Also yea there was a poll! Inside Out was behind Criminal. I think it was on facebook?

29 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I wanna Go has fun pop parodies and cute easter eggs + it can be interpreted in a deeper meaning connected to Britney's career and personal life. TTWE is based on 2012 and just like the song that whole concept aged like milk, also tbh she looks medicated as **** in that video lol

Also yea there was a poll! Inside Out was behind Criminal. I think it was on facebook?

Yup. On Facebook I think.

About the TTWE - I always think about  the medications when I see the picture of the video on YouTube preview. Its really sad how the meds changed her during just one year 

56 minutes ago, michaels said:

Yup. On Facebook I think.

About the TTWE - I always think about  the medications when I see the picture of the video on YouTube preview. Its really sad how the meds changed her during just one year 

I thought Im the only one who sees how medicated she is in the TTWE video. In the others MVs from Femme Fatale she doesnt look bad, but in TTWE she looks so tired and medicated :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Archived