Worst Single From Every Album: "Femme Fatale"

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From Femme Fatale  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Nope! She's only on like 35-40% of the actual song!

She only ever recorded the two verses. She is not present on the chorus or that last part. This isn't a Britney song. :( She is only featured. 

Sounds like Britney to me :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I really loved TTWE back in 2011 but it's aged a bit badly, in my humble opinion. Plus, they've milked the hell out of it in the past 10 years with putting it as the encore of her tours/residency; I'm sick of it.

Same goes for I wanna go, it was a smash hit in 2011 but the hype quickly died with that song. It's just a radio song. I don't like it. The video was cute, but that's my choice for the worst single of FF, despite its success.

HIAM remains a masterpiece. I pray we get a proper dance break although this year I've enjoyed all rehearsal videos! 

Criminal is one of my fav songs of hers. The video isn't that good but the song has aged really well! 

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

So you don't clearly hear Ke$ha and some other anonymous singer on See the sunlight we aint stopping in the first clip? lol 

come on prince GIF

Ok I had not finished listening the whole thing :orangu_orangutan_ape: the bridge sounds so robotic

But the chorus still sounds like Britney, it's Myah or what? I always thought she has higher voice

Just now, Oxic said:

Ok I had not finished listening the whole thing :orangu_orangutan_ape: the bridge sounds so robotic

But the chorus still sounds like Britney, it's Myah or what? I always thought she has higher voice

I don't know who it is but its not Brit. If you listen to the second video that is all Britney recorded for the song. 

The awkward silence bits is when the other people come in.

And idk what it is tbh. A computer? Possibly Myah? But when they checked the stems for the file, similarly to work *****, the stems for that part were not labelled as Britney. On WB most of the stems are labelled Myah.mp3 :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Get mad at Britney’s team for not giving us IO as the 5th and final single :roxxy: or the Katy, Beyonce and Gaga stans who reported Criminals video on YouTube to hinder its growth and kill our chances of getting a fifth single :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I heard a rumour that if you feature this thread, Femme Fatale is going to have a 5th single :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Archived