Boycott the Britney Spears brand

senammoises

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've listened to any of the 'new' songs you are not boycotting the brand, that illegal download originates form a stream/payment.

It's just hypocritical :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you were truly boycotting the brand you would not have listened to any of the new music.

I'm going to continue streaming legally :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Pretty dumb to boycott when Britney's CHOICE of conservator is now involved who is overseeing the finances, so they'd assure NOTHING shady goes on. Also let's remember she'll barely get anything from streaming, artists get money from touring. Just remember also Britney also needs to pay for her lawyers.

Don't bother saying you're 'boycotting' if you're listening illegally or continue to bash people for legally streaming and supporting Britney's music because you're just a hypocrite quite frankly.

37 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

all this boycotting Trash, that's just like saying Boycott Walmart coz you don't like the CEO but don't give a **** about the people that rely on that monthly pay packet. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, however interesting they are, but Britney still needs to pay for things, kids to pay for n s**t. what sense would boycotting Britney make. so we stop buying her stuff, she stops getting new money...if her funds really are being abused then that just means they're gunna run out quicker? Maybe YA'LL need to boycott the internet and go get yourself a basic education.

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If you've listened to any of the 'new' songs you are not boycotting the brand, that illegal download originates form a stream/payment.

It's just hypocritical :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you were truly boycotting the brand you would not have listened to any of the new music.

I'm going to continue streaming legally :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Pretty dumb to boycott when Britney's CHOICE of conservator is now involved who is overseeing the finances, so they'd assure NOTHING shady goes on. Also let's remember she'll barely get anything from streaming, artists get money from touring. Just remember also Britney also needs to pay for her lawyers.

Don't bother saying you're 'boycotting' if you're listening illegally or continue to bash people for legally streaming and supporting Britney's music because you're just a hypocrite quite frankly.

I'm not bashing anyone who chooses to support this, I'm just suggesting a boycott because Britney has nothing to do with this release and we all know it

And yes, I have listened ilegally :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I won't give any money to team Con :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

sorry but when I illegally download something someone else has streamed before I only support one stream, not multiple streamings as I would do if I listen to it on Spotify. It's not the same, it's actually a form of boycotting. 

1 minute ago, senammoises said:

I'm not bashing anyone who chooses to support this, I'm just suggesting a boycott because Britney has nothing to do with this release and we all know it

And yes, I have listened ilegally :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I won't give any money to team Con :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Bessemer are involved who Britney chose, so of course her finances will now be thoroughly monitored and reviewed.

Its your opinion she’s not involved and not a fact and let’s not bring up ‘she refuses to work’ she did ZERO work for this, this work was done many years ago.

Btw I’m not arguing I’m just interested on why you still boycott with even Bessemer being involved - Britney still has to pay her legal costs too. She’ll barely get anything from streaming aswell.

32 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If we go by their logic. Britney has more then enough money to pay got her fees and expenses. Both court and kids wise.

If new money stop pouring in,aka they see that her brand isn't gonna get any support whilst they are abusing her. Maybe they will let her go.

Let's all remember her words "as longest ppl are getting paid she will be trapped"

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Bessemer are involved who Britney chose, so of course her finances will now be thoroughly monitored and reviewed.

Its your opinion she’s not involved and not a fact and let’s not bring up ‘she refuses to work’ she did ZERO work for this, this work was done many years ago.

Btw I’m not arguing I’m just interested on why you still boycott with even Bessemer being involved - Britney still has to pay her legal costs too. She’ll barely get anything from streaming aswell.

No need to argue that Britney is not involved with this. It is obvious she's not. 

And btw she's not going to bankrupt with a boycott tentative because she's still rich. 

What I think is this the best way to support the #freebritney movement. 

3 minutes ago, senammoises said:

No need to argue that Britney is not involved with this. It is obvious she's not. 

And btw she's not going to bankrupt with a boycott tentative because she's still rich. 

What I think is this the best way to support the #freebritney movement. 

I didnt realise you were on such good terms with Britney. you seem to know an awful lot that most people don't! nicole richie hair flip GIF

shes still rich yeah, but rich things cost rich money. her funds will run out quickly if courts/kids/properties/staff etc. millions doesnt last long.

an excerpt from Forbes - 

So how did one of the world’s most famous singers who, according to Forbes, has earned more than $30 million a year in eight of the last 20 years, not make this year’s list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women? For one,  a majority of Spears’ earnings gets paid to others: Forbes estimates that about 25% of her gross income goes to her agents, managers and lawyers, as is standard for any star. After that, 40% or more goes to Uncle Sam (and state and local governments) in tax payments. Then there are her expenses: She pays about half a million dollars in child support each year to her ex-husband Kevin Federline, one source told Forbes, plus millions since 2008 in legal support and fees related to the conservatorship. 

5 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

I didnt realise you were on such good terms with Britney. you seem to know an awful lot that most people don't! nicole richie hair flip GIF

shes still rich yeah, but rich things cost rich money. her funds will run out quickly if courts/kids/properties/staff etc. millions doesnt last long.

an excerpt from Forbes - 

So how did one of the world’s most famous singers who, according to Forbes, has earned more than $30 million a year in eight of the last 20 years, not make this year’s list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women? For one,  a majority of Spears’ earnings gets paid to others: Forbes estimates that about 25% of her gross income goes to her agents, managers and lawyers, as is standard for any star. After that, 40% or more goes to Uncle Sam (and state and local governments) in tax payments. Then there are her expenses: She pays about half a million dollars in child support each year to her ex-husband Kevin Federline, one source told Forbes, plus millions since 2008 in legal support and fees related to the conservatorship. 

"plus millions since 2008 in legal support and fees related to the conservatorship."

That's exactly why we need to boycott everything that her team proposes. While they're being paid she'll still be prisioned. 

Whatever makes you guys feel better about illegally streaming I guess :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

BTW, I respect those who actually boycott (those who do not listen at all to the new music), in my view if you still listen you're not boycotting properly.

Also I don't get why you'd listen to something you claim Britney has no knowledge of and doesn't support? That doesn't fit with your 'morality' arguments. It doesn't make sense to still listen if you claim Britney doesn't support it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

But you guys continue :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Archived