Boycott the Britney Spears brand

senammoises

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody is forcing her to work at the moment and she's indeed inactive, all this "boycotting her brand" situation is getting out of control and some fans need to chill.

One thing is advocating for her rights and supporting her cause, which is great, but refusing to buy or stream her music makes zero sense to me. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

4 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Nobody is forcing her to work at the moment and she's indeed inactive, all this "boycotting her brand" situation is getting out of control and some fans need to chill.

One thing is advocating for her rights and supporting her cause, which is great, but refusing to buy or stream her music makes zero sense to me. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

A person who makes millions with her own name only earns a few thousands per week

This is what makes no sense to me

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

all this boycotting Trash, that's just like saying Boycott Walmart coz you don't like the CEO but don't give a **** about the people that rely on that monthly pay packet. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, however interesting they are, but Britney still needs to pay for things, kids to pay for n s**t. what sense would boycotting Britney make. so we stop buying her stuff, she stops getting new money...if her funds really are being abused then that just means they're gunna run out quicker? Maybe YA'LL need to boycott the internet and go get yourself a basic education.

6 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

all this boycotting Trash, that's just like saying Boycott Walmart coz you don't like the CEO but don't give a **** about the people that rely on that monthly pay packet. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, however interesting they are, but Britney still needs to pay for things, kids to pay for n s**t. what sense would boycotting Britney make. so we stop buying her stuff, she stops getting new money...if her funds really are being abused then that just means they're gunna run out quicker? Maybe YA'LL need to boycott the internet and go get yourself a basic education.

I agree, I also think the Epstein *** island shouldn't be closed because human traffickers need to eat too. :clownery_makeup_meme:

10 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

Screaming at you thinking. That you did something with this post.

irpLvJS.gif

10 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

You idiot Jamie needs money to fight against Britney in court ....

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

You idiot Jamie needs money to fight against Britney in court ....

If we go by their logic. Britney has more then enough money to pay got her fees and expenses. Both court and kids wise.

If new money stop pouring in,aka they see that her brand isn't gonna get any support whilst they are abusing her. Maybe they will let her go.

Let's all remember her words "as longest ppl are getting paid she will be trapped"

Archived