The ‘Matches’ HQ rip and the Official version sound different

KrisJ

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Because it's available on countries where it's already Friday. Using a vpn and setting it to Australia or New Zealand for example, you can see it. 

I just turned my TunnelBear on to New Zealand. It works now. Thanks.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Real stans don’t stream legally. 89 fake fans :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

actually it makes more sense that real stans do stream legally, because a fanatic supports a brand or an idol beyond reason. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

only those that are rational enough to put their ethics and values on top of their stan instincts, are the ones that are able to resist the streaming or purchase of the releases :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: thus not being fanatic enough, or more fanatic of the person rather than the artist :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

actually it makes more sense that real stans do stream legally, because a fanatic supports a brand or an idol beyond reason. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

only those that are rational enough to put their ethics and values on top of their stan instincts, are the ones that are able to resist the streaming or purchase of the releases :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: thus not being fanatic enough, or more fanatic of the person rather than the artist :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

I stand corrected.

So maybe instead of fake fans, I can call the “brand supporters” flop fans instead? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I used my VPN to hear it on YouTube and OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT. IN THE FIRST VERSE, THE SECOND PART SOUNDS LIKE A SECOND VOICE WHILE IN THE VINYL RIP VERSION IT'S DIFFERENT. 

I knew the mastering was gonna be different but I didn't expected for it to have that difference. And I listened to that bit a few more and turn out the voice is there on the vinyl release. You can hear it on the sides, but the first voice sounds more prominent while in the digital version, the second voice is more prominent and the first one is more drowned. 

Archived