First person receives COVID-19 vaccine in the UK

3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yes, your boss can fire you if you refuse to get a Covid vaccine

Anything else you want to laugh and lie about?  I know the attempted genocide of Puerto Ricans by the US government in the 30’s is so hilarious to 

You realize that's a good thing, right?  Are you against a safe working environment?  Or would you rather catch and spread Covid at work?

Personally I would want everyone I work with to be vaccinated as opposed to risking contracting the virus. The more people vaccinated the less deaths there will be, period.  Most logical people would feel the same way, so I dont expect you to relate.

The vaccine has been run through trials.  Its been tested.  There's no hidden microchips inside them, I promise:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mythology said:

You realize that's a good thing, right?  Are you against a safe working environment?  Or would you rather catch and spread Covid at work?

Personally I would want everyone I work with to be vaccinated as opposed to risking contracting the virus. The more people vaccinated the less deaths there will be, period.  Most logical people would feel the same way, so I dont expect you to relate.

The vaccine has been run through trials.  Its been tested.  There's no hidden microchips inside them, I promise:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But the virus has a 99.7% recovery rate and is technically no worse than the flu, even though it is much more contagious. We know this now. So why mandate a vaccine? It makes no sense. And to get heard immunity 60% of the population have to be vaccinated in order to get the anti-bodies, then the virus gets significantly weaker.

I understand where you are coming from and I understand your want to get back to "normal" so do I, but you cannot say with 100% certainty that this safe or has been tested thoroughly. 

From my education it takes 6 years to properly test a medicine/vaccine. Never in history have we had a vaccine that is mRNA based. This is a first for humans and we have no idea how it will affect us. This is a fact.

So to have people question it is common sense. You can't blindly take something that common sense will tell you has been rushed and the side effects are still unknown. 

Logical people will wait and see how this affects people (the first responders, elderly) until subjecting them to a virus that will almost 100% not kill you if you contract it. This is not a conspiracy theory, these are just common sense facts. I am not against a vaccine, but I am against the mandated push and reaction over it. I feel only the elderly and first responders should receive it, and let everyone else live their lives, let us become immune on our own.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

No, that’s just your white privilege talking.  Puerto Ricans were sterilized against their will by the US government in the 1930s.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization#Puerto_Rico

Stay in your white privileged bubble and keep thinking that couldn’t still happen today, while Bill Gates gets sued for his vaccines injuring minors in 3rd world countries and planned parenthood opens more clinics in black neighborhoods leading to ******** being the number 1 cause of death in the black community.  

I'm...actually with you except for that little completely untrue bit about planned parenthood. But I'm not  an anti-vaxxer, just suspicious of how rushed this process seems, also a little mistrustful based off my own races history with new vaccines (Tuskegee syphilis study), and willing to wait (and social distance and wear a mask), until I can see evidence from the people vaccinated attesting to it's effectiveness. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Because your people do not have a history of being exterminated by the US government so you can say crazy **** like “I can’t wait to take the vaccine!” As if it tastes like candy or it’s going to grant you super powers.  Lots of white liberals are acting like it’s the next Star Wars movie. It’s a luxury of trusting the government to not poison you that my people cannot afford to mess around with.  If you can’t understand the trauma that comes with having your ancestors sterilized by a govt that now is playing with the idea of forcing you to take the vaccine in order to work, or considering requiring vaccine papers to travel, or creating incentives like taking the vaccine to receive the stimulus check, then you are simply a product of your white privilege and are ignorant and naive.  

happy sheep GIF by Ecard Mint

No matter how well you inform and reason, the blind will never be able to see :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:.

Bill Murray: "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person".

Im curious to know if there's a main source you get most of your info from, not just regarding covid but hidden agendas etc in general :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:?

10 hours ago, A.a.A said:

But the virus has a 99.7% recovery rate and is technically no worse than the flu, even though it is much more contagious. We know this now. So why mandate a vaccine? It makes no sense. And to get heard immunity 60% of the population have to be vaccinated in order to get the anti-bodies, then the virus gets significantly weaker.

I understand where you are coming from and I understand your want to get back to "normal" so do I, but you cannot say with 100% certainty that this safe or has been tested thoroughly. 

From my education it takes 6 years to properly test a medicine/vaccine. Never in history have we had a vaccine that is mRNA based. This is a first for humans and we have no idea how it will affect us. This is a fact.

So to have people question it is common sense. You can't blindly take something that common sense will tell you has been rushed and the side effects are still unknown. 

Logical people will wait and see how this affects people (the first responders, elderly) until subjecting them to a virus that will almost 100% not kill you if you contract it. This is not a conspiracy theory, these are just common sense facts. I am not against a vaccine, but I am against the mandated push and reaction over it. I feel only the elderly and first responders should receive it, and let everyone else live their lives, let us become immune on our own.

That is false - this virus has much more potent consequences than the flu, such as respitarory problems which can be permanent, and possible heart problems.  Its much more serious than the flu.

The vaccine has been run through trials so its very likely safe for the masses.  The chances of something happening 10 years later due to the vaccine are incredibly low as well.

If you dont want to take the vaccine, that's your choice.  Nobody is forcing you to.  Personally I have some serious health conditions and can't risk catching the virus, so I'll definitely be taking the vaccine.  

You do you.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

No matter how well you inform and reason, the blind will never be able to see :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:.

Bill Murray: "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person".

Im curious to know if there's a main source you get most of your info from, not just regarding covid but hidden agendas etc in general :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:?

I think you should chill and respect their opinions instead of calling them stupid since we are not really SURE the vaccine is safe, it's just what is being told to us and let's face it lying is not uncommon in this world for profits. Any side of this argument may be the "blind one" here.

Since Bill Gates thinks the world will only be saved by a mass extinction and he is also behind all these vaccine organisations IS sketchy. Not saying this is the truth but there's nothing wrong with questioning rather than believing the medicine industry which is known to scam for profit.  

Also the vaccine will be forced on people undirectly since you won't be allowed to do anything without it.

Again, there's nothing wrong with questioning the vaccine. I'm not sure about anything at this point so I'll just wait and see :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Edited by hxpnxl
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, mythology said:

That is false - this virus has much more potent consequences than the flu, such as respitarory problems which can be permanent, and possible heart problems.  Its much more serious than the flu.

The vaccine has been run through trials so its very likely safe for the masses.  The chances of something happening 10 years later due to the vaccine are incredibly low as well.

If you dont want to take the vaccine, that's your choice.  Nobody is forcing you to.  Personally I have some serious health conditions and can't risk catching the virus, so I'll definitely be taking the vaccine.  

You do you.

This is exactly what i'm saying. Do what you think is right for you. I am against the government pressures, that's my point.

And to with no offence at all to you, you are saying these things as fact and you do not know it is, so what you are saying could be false. We do not know if the consequences from COVID are better or worse than the consequences vaccine. We have no way of knowing and there is no data to say otherwise. You cannot say with any certainty that something or nothing will happen 10 years down the line, so that is basically none sense. 

And these trials you're talking about, 80% of people so far have had mild-severe side effects. Are there going to be long-term consequences? Is it going to be worse than getting COVID? The point is, we don't know. This is an mRNA vaccine, brand new to the human genome and has never been tested in history. These are facts.

And it will be forced, as governments have explicitly stated that they will restrict things like travel and going to gyms unless you have it. What does that sound like to you?

Once again, no offence meant, I am just stating the obvious that we know nothing about a vaccine that should have been tested for years, that has been rushed (I understand why). As much as they say it's "safe" there is physically no way of knowing the long-term consequences since this has only been going on for a year. We physically haven't tested it long enough to have the data you need to understand whether it is safe or not. 

I am not against the vaccine, I would love a cure to this horrible virus, but the fact is, we know nothing and that's scary.

12 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

This is exactly what i'm saying. Do what you think is right for you. I am against the government pressures, that's my point.

And to with no offence at all to you, you are saying these things as fact and you do not know it is, so what you are saying could be false. We do not know if the consequences from COVID are better or worse than the consequences vaccine. We have no way of knowing and there is no data to say otherwise. You cannot say with any certainty that something or nothing will happen 10 years down the line, so that is basically none sense. 

And these trials you're talking about, 80% of people so far have had mild-severe side effects. Are there going to be long-term consequences? Is it going to be worse than getting COVID? The point is, we don't know. This is an mRNA vaccine, brand new to the human genome and has never been tested in history. These are facts.

And it will be forced, as governments have explicitly stated that they will restrict things like travel and going to gyms unless you have it. What does that sound like to you?

Once again, no offence meant, I am just stating the obvious that we know nothing about a vaccine that should have been tested for years, that has been rushed (I understand why). As much as they say it's "safe" there is physically no way of knowing the long-term consequences since this has only been going on for a year. We physically haven't tested it long enough to have the data you need to understand whether it is safe or not. 

I am not against the vaccine, I would love a cure to this horrible virus, but the fact is, we know nothing and that's scary.

It's in the country's best interest to have the population vaccinated to put an end to the pandemic, so of course a vaccine was rushed.  It shouldn't be surpising that governments are pushing it and are restricting travel for those that dont take it.  In fact it makes sense, why would a country risk bringing in outsiders who are unvaccinated and potentially carry the virus?

And no, of course nobody is 100% sure what will happen 10 years from now in terms of long term side effects, but since the vaccine has been tested things are looking promising in that regard.  The only alternative is to have waited 10 years to see what those side effects would be, the very small chance that there are actually any.  And of course, millions more people would have died by then.  Is that what you want?  Haven't enough people died already?  

Nobody is denying that the vaccine was rushed, but it has been tested with a 95% success rate.  You should be grateful for that, as most vaccines aren't nowhere near as successful.  The vaccine is a huge success in that regard.

If you don't want to take it, that's fine, it's entirely your choice.  Personally I think its far more risky and even selfish to not take it and potentially expose yourself as well as your loved ones to Covid, but that's just me. 

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

This is what @mythology is refusing to question even a little as if their parents created the vaccine in front of them in the living room. Sending laughing emojis instead of making some effort to understand the discussion is not healthy yet disrespectful. 

I hope someone trusts me as much as they are trusting this vaccine someday :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

This is what @mythology is refusing to question even a little as if their parents created the vaccine in front of them in the living room. Sending laughing emojis instead of making some effort to understand the discussion is not healthy yet disrespectful. 

I hope someone trusts me as much as they are trusting this vaccine someday :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You realize the vaccine has been put through trials with a 95% success rate right, with no side effects that are out of the ordinary for a flu shot?

If you're paranoid and dont trust the vaccine simply dont take it.  Issue solved.

• Love 2
On 12/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yes, your boss can fire you if you refuse to get a Covid vaccine

Anything else you want to laugh and lie about?  I know the attempted genocide of Puerto Ricans by the US government in the 30’s is so hilarious to you.  

Should a coronavirus vaccine be mandatory? In Brazil’s most populous state, it will be.

Surprise surprise.  Minorities being used as guinea pigs.  How long until this DNA altering **** is added to the list of vaccines already forced on the American population?  Of course they use minority countries with no rights as a trial run first.  

If trump told you to take the vaccine would you?

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block