Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" returns to #1 on the Hot 100

18 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I find it funny that folks said Mariah was done a few years ago and then BAM a 25 yr old Christmas song that everyone loves went #1 and now she’ll reign for life :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

In a Facebook group they thought she would be cancelled for 2017..

I was like Mariah cleaned house and fired everybody except Brian.  

The day Stella left, Mariah got her Groove back. 

She had to clean house, and in 2018, she proved she wasn't done. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

60 million annually? There is NO way, that's way too much..... And isn't that Britney's net worth? Come on...

24 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Forbes reported it. Why would they even lie 

And that too, it DOES make sense because AIWFCIY is always the most played song not only in Spotify, but is used basically EVERYWHERE. Christmas ads, the radios, streaming services, increase in physical sales, used for Christmas-themed videos and the song is used widely, and that too as the song-writer of this song it’s obvious she will get 5% more of the money.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And that too, it DOES make sense because AIWFCIY is always the most played song not only in Spotify, but is used basically EVERYWHERE. Christmas ads, the radios, streaming services, increase in physical sales, used for Christmas-themed videos and the song is used widely, and that too as the song-writer of this song it’s obvious she will get 5% more of the money.

Plus sponsor ads with Apple and clothing and such with exclusive retailers. she knows how to capitalize off of this. 

People forget everybody even covers it. She makes bank off of the covers to, and the book and the 2017 Animated film of the same name..

It's a business empire and she worked it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus sponsor ads with Apple and clothing and such with exclusive retailers. she knows how to capitalize off of this. 

People forget everybody even covers it. She makes bank off of the covers to, and the book and the 2017 Animated film of the same name..

It's a business empire and she worked it. 

Exactly. I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes the song a brand honestly because the money she annually receives from the song is crazy :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I find it funny that folks said Mariah was done a few years ago and then BAM a 25 yr old Christmas song that everyone loves went #1 and now she’ll reign for life :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Righhhhht.

mariah is a testament to surviving. (&britney)

”theres a hero. If u look inside your heart ❤️

i love her

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In a Facebook group they thought she would be cancelled for 2017..

I was like Mariah cleaned house and fired everybody except Brian.  

The day Stella left, Mariah got her Groove back. 

She had to clean house, and in 2018, she proved she wasn't done. 

What happened? Do you have any links? I'd like to know more. TY :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Not gonna happen. 

She doesn't have the general public anymore,  she's with Madonna,  Cher, Kylie minogue,  and regular music from Mariah Carey.  

A small but loyal devoted cult statue  fan base..

Her fan base can range from 40 to 14 @Blackout2006 

But she's  22 years in the game, she's a veteran now  

Are they really f-ing 14?!?!:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Not gonna happen. 

She doesn't have the general public anymore,  she's with Madonna,  Cher, Kylie minogue,  and regular music from Mariah Carey.  

A small but loyal devoted cult statue  fan base..

Her fan base can range from 40 to 14 @Blackout2006 

But she's  22 years in the game, she's a veteran now  

I agree but I feel like young people start to be more aware of how great, iconic, beautiful, charismatic Britney was in early 2000s what makes them fans. I'm 19 and I was aware of existence of Britney my whole life I guess, I've listened to her biggest hits, she was in radio a lot obvi but I wasn't a fan at all, I just liked some of her radio hit songs, I never thought I'd become fan of her but it happened after I got interested and got deeper into her discography, music videos, style etc. She would have millions more fans if they were aware of her greatness. Now a lot of them see her as old, crazy, not really pretty lady, maybe legend (without even knowing why) with some cool classic songs, they have no respect to her cause they don't know how great she used to be. I hope someday there will be something like her ''renaissance'' era when people are more aware of the real Britney we lost years ago. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block