Which Glory cover do you prefer?

Urbanney

Which Glory cover do you prefer?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all fan made covers>>>>> offical ones. I can't see the fan made in the op for some reason. From the poll, the first one is the best

But

14 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

not you forgetting the one that gave us mood ring :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
 SPEARS, BRITNEY - Glory: Japan Tour Edition - Amazon.com Music

This is the best so far. I love it the most since the day one

12 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Bless you! Going to make an updated thread of all my artworks soon :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Can't wait for it. I'm now downloading the unreleased tracks and I'm adding them in like Blackout (The Unreleased) so I would love to use your artworks for it. For now I heard about 7,8 unreleased songs and She'll Never Be Me and When I Say So are my fave. Can't wait for Rebellion to leak in full one day. (And yes, Britney is my favourite era). What unreleased tracks do you recomend me to listen? ❤❤❤

25 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Can't wait for it. I'm now downloading the unreleased tracks and I'm adding them in like Blackout (The Unreleased) so I would love to use your artworks for it. For now I heard about 7,8 unreleased songs and She'll Never Be Me and When I Say So are my fave. Can't wait for Rebellion to leak in full one day. (And yes, Britney is my favourite era). What unreleased tracks do you recomend me to listen? ❤❤❤

I absolutely love Britney era and album! For her unreleased tracks I definitely recommend Love The Hurt Away, Let Me Take You There, Mad Love, Tell Me (Am I A Sinner?), She’ll Never Be Me, And Then We Kiss, State Of Grace...

And soooo many more. I recommend going through this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4O233GxgiqudQcdY0YxrI7bKvEs5cmAb

26 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I absolutely love Britney era and album! For her unreleased tracks I definitely recommend Love The Hurt Away, Let Me Take You There, Mad Love, Tell Me (Am I A Sinner?), She’ll Never Be Me, And Then We Kiss, State Of Grace...

And soooo many more. I recommend going through this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4O233GxgiqudQcdY0YxrI7bKvEs5cmAb

I've just listened to State of grace and it's so good. Omg thank you! ❤

Archived