"Glory" Reissue Vinyl - Shipping Issues

phinyls

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, californication said:

Hey lovely, I didn't call. I went onto live chat via the app. Waaaaah, I hope we receive them soon! 

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

I received an email from Amazon UK saying it will arrive on December 21st instead.

1 minute ago, godneyjspears said:

Amazon UK have changed my delivery date to December 21

Just wondering did RCA actually distribute more than 10 of these or what? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Hi guys, I called and got through to someone and kind of complained :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mine is apparently being delivered on December 21st like yours are! They've also given me £5 credit to spend on amazon to reduce my next purchase because of my troubles :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hi guys, I called and got through to someone and kind of complained :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mine is apparently being delivered on December 21st like yours are! They've also given me £5 credit to spend on amazon to reduce my next purchase because of my troubles :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

What did you say on the call, so I can copy it and get my £5 as well :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

21 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You to the customer service trying to get a £5 credit be like: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I was going to ask for full compensation due to their failure to inform me themselves it would be delayed and that I had to contact them to find out - but I thought lets not be a ***** :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I did say about their failure to notify me and the fact they had no proper reasoning as to why it would not be arriving today. I also complained that it's quite poor they can't even confirm when it was coming for definite (she did not say 21st on the phone - I later got this confirmed by email). Then she was like i'll give you this £5 - I was tempted to say that's not good enough but then I thought it's not her fault, it's RCA :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

£5 is nothing but it's better than nothing for compensation and i'll still be getting the Vinyl at some point from them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

@Invitation this is how it sort of went :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I got through to them SO quickly! There's a 'call me' option on Amazon and they call you straight away and put you through to someone.

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I was going to ask for full compensation due to their failure to inform me themselves it would be delayed and that I had to contact them to find out - but I thought lets not be a ***** :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I did say about their failure to notify me and the fact they had no proper reasoning as to why it would not be arriving today. I also complained that it's quite poor they can't even confirm when it was coming for definite (she did not say 21st on the phone - I later got this confirmed by email). Then she was like i'll give you this £5 - I was tempted to say that's not good enough but then I thought it's not her fault, it's RCA :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

£5 is nothing but it's better than nothing for compensation and i'll still be getting the Vinyl at some point from them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

@Invitation this is how it sort of went :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I got through to them SO quickly! There's a 'call me' option on Amazon and they call you straight away and put you through to someone.

Thank you so much!!! I can't claim it then because I received the email already :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

They are not educated enough about her tbh, they believe what the media did to her.

No, they don't hate her because of the 2007-2008 fiasco, but because of her bubblegum music. But from my experience, quite a few of those people's guilty pleasure is actually some of britney's songs, but they are just too embarrassed to say it out loud - it is not cool to like britney if you are in rock / indie music groups.

In Madrid was impossible to buy it in any physical store in the two biggest chains here in Spain. Went there at like 6PM and they told me they were sold out in a few hours and I wasn’t the only one asking for it by that time. They told me they will have more stock next week so I don’t know why Amazon should have that many stock problems worldwide. 
Don’t know how many copies they brought and sold but Spain has never respected Britney, they didn’t even have any other Brit album in both stores and Glory wasn’t announced in any of them either in any form even tho they sold every single copy. Probably that’s why she hasn’t toured here since 2000 :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

58 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

No, they don't hate her because of the 2007-2008 fiasco, but because of her bubblegum music. But from my experience, quite a few of those people's guilty pleasure is actually some of britney's songs, but they are just too embarrassed to say it out loud - it is not cool to like britney if you are in rock / indie music groups.

Yeah because they think she has no involvement and is just a product. And didn't make any of the choices like any other pop girl from that time. Being labeled just Bubblegum is the problem because they really don't know much about her. That's people iv'e spoken with anyway. They will admit they like some songs but have little real interest or respect because the media made her look like a fool, not an artist, they made her someone who only can only lip-sync. Yeah they also think bubblegum pop is cheesy but that is not just Britney thing.  And i don't even mean near 2007 at all, way before.

1 hour ago, runpiggierun said:

I literally have a Britney poster between one of Guns n' Roses and AC/DC IDGAF. Legends are legends.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

51 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

If yours was cancelled id go to your nearest record store/Urban Outfitters/Target and they possibly will have them in stock at stores now :) 

I went to my record store and they didn’t have it. Target says online only. 

Urban may have it in stores but idk. I would call before going there. 

I wonder how some ppl got there copy today. Mine won’t arrive until next week. I need to heard Matches in HQ... I’m pressed 

Archived