"Glory" Reissue Vinyl - Shipping Issues

phinyls

2 hours ago, diegofs said:

Anyone outside the USA ever bought anything from her official website? The final price there is the lowest I found so far

I wanna know about the delivery time, fees etc

I have before and took about 2 weeks to arrive, however I ordered from a vinyl store which ended up cheaper than her site at the time. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

I ordered mine through a local record store and they just called to tell me it’s ready to be picked-up. 

Why people (USA) buy from Amazon in 2020 is beyond me. 

I called my local store and they said "we haven't gotten anything from her in a LONG time"

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Really? Never knew that, I always thought that CD discs are more used (in cars, at home in a TV-DVD player, computers, HI-FI...)

Vinyl is more HI-FI than cds. cds are 12bit vinyls are 24bit. (something like this, im not 100%)

People stream in the car now.

2 hours ago, californication said:

Just spoke to Amazon UK about mine which says "arriving today by 10pm" and the chat agent said "I will contact fulfilment and request them to dispatch it within 48 hours." A strange reply but all I can do is wait and see now.  

Erm wtf I just got a blunt we've run out reply I'm messaging them again now :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Archived