"Glory" Reissue Vinyl - Shipping Issues

phinyls

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Mansos said:

So, as I expected, amazon sold way more "copies" of the vinyl than they could actually supply. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I contacted Amazon from Spain and they told me there's no information regarding re-stock (either when or even IF there will be any) but still gave me an expected delivery period between 18th December - 18th January. A whole ******* month! :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: There's some likelihood they'll simply cancel the order somewhere in time like some amazon stores have reportedly done yesterday to some people.

Quite upset and disappointed at this.

Did you / are you experiencing any inconveniences regarding the shipping of you Glory (2020, Unique, Spectacular, The One and Only Deluxe Vinyl)?

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

21 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Mine (Amazon UK) says it's arriving today by 10pm :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

That's so annoying that's happened to you tho :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's actually back in stock for more orders on Amazon UK but it's now at a higher price and has import fees and higher delivery costs so I'm glad I got it on preorder 

16 hours ago, californication said:

Just spoke to Amazon UK about mine which says "arriving today by 10pm" and the chat agent said "I will contact fulfilment and request them to dispatch it within 48 hours." A strange reply but all I can do is wait and see now.  

47 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Update: after Amazon changed my delivery date to 21st December and gave me £5 voucher this morning the vinyl was dispatched and is now arriving tomorrow :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Guys they messed mine too, I’m sooo sad:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: from Amazon UK

First they didnt tell me anything, then they said it would take two weeks, then someone else told me 48 hours and then someone else said 2 weeks again, all in the same day and it had to be me contacting then:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I ordered it so fast, it’s the second store that cancels my order:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Guys they messed mine too, I’m sooo sad:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: from Amazon UK

First they didnt tell me anything, then they said it would take two weeks, then someone else told me 48 hours and then someone else said 2 weeks again, all in the same day and it had to be me contacting then:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I ordered it so fast, it’s the second store that cancels my order:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

They cancelled it???? I have mine still in order and someone else said it it wa dispatched from Amazon UK

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Look on your tracking again today! Yesterday I was told 2-4 weeks and was given a firm date of December 21. This morning it updated saying it had been dispatched and will arrive tomorrow so yours might have also been dispatched today 

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

Hi guys, I called and got through to someone and kind of complained :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mine is apparently being delivered on December 21st like yours are! They've also given me £5 credit to spend on amazon to reduce my next purchase because of my troubles :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

meanwhile amazon from Spain literally told me that they can't know for sure when so either I wait until 18th January or I'm "free to cancel the order and buy it from other stores". They literally don't care at all and I talked with them about 5 times now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I pre-ordered mine right away from a small record shop bc I thought it was very limited so who knows when the F i'll actually get it. Then there were talks of record shops cancelling orders so I pre-ordered it from Amazon as well a backup and they said it won't arrive until late Dec. I'm so annoyed haha I want it now!

39 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I got an email from Amazon saying it's now been dispatched and arriving tomorrow :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I contacted them today for the 5th time and still gave me the answer that they can't do anything there's no stock and I just need to wait till January or cancel my order. So upset about this! what's the point of preordering something they don't have? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: and how come some people are getting items shipped and me and some others keep getting 2 to 5 weeks?  ugh

My Finders records one is coming this Monday, it was already shipped and the UO was delayed only one week so I guess it’s ok for now. But man, what’s wrong with RCA tangible sales mess? They ruined Miley 1st week and now this... of course Glory won’t chart again with some copies delivered this week, more the next week and so on...

This is awful, I couldn’t get a copy of it yesterday cause one of my record shops only received one, and another shop said their whole batch of copies was damaged on arrival. I had to drive an hour away and another hour back home for a copy but it was worth it. Beautiful imagines and the white vinyl is beautiful. 

26 minutes ago, DARC1993 said:

This is awful, I couldn’t get a copy of it yesterday cause one of my record shops only received one, and another shop said their whole batch of copies was damaged on arrival. I had to drive an hour away and another hour back home for a copy but it was worth it. Beautiful imagines and the white vinyl is beautiful. 

wait how can the whole batch be damaged? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Archived