SITS Dreaming Mix

ItsBellaBitch

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

This it’s her just heavily processed in parts, kind of like what they did on the Man On The Moon chorus. I wish certain producers would leave her vocals more natural, that’s the one thing that bothers me about MOTM!

I was sarcastic in a way. Its definitely not BJ situation. But heavy backing vocalist have been used. To the point you can't hear Britney whatsoever at certain spots.

irpLvJS.gif

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This it’s her just heavily processed in parts, kind of like what they did on the Man On The Moon chorus. I wish certain producers would leave her vocals more natural, that’s the one thing that bothers me about MOTM!

Producers do need to leave her voice alone. I can see if they need to do stuff here and there but not all the way through

6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

How dare you compare this garbage to Man on the moon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

MOTM is the best song on Glory and it's all Britney, unlike this garbage, in which Britney's voice (if indeed is all hers) is not even recognizable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

1 hour ago, runpiggierun said:

How dare you compare this garbage to Man on the moon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

MOTM is the best song on Glory and it's all Britney, unlike this garbage, in which Britney's voice (if indeed is all hers) is not even recognizable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

First of all I love Man On The Moon, but let’s be real her vocals are also manipulated on it too, when she sings “moon” it barely sounds like her! Oh and it’s not the best song on Glory! Also SITS is very similar theme and vibe wise to MOTM they’re like cousins! 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

First of all I love Man On The Moon, but let’s be real her vocals are also manipulated on it too, when she sings “moon” it barely sounds like her! Oh and it’s not the best song on Glory! Also SITS is very similar theme and vibe wise to MOTM they’re like cousins! 

If MOTM is britney, then SITS is derrick berry. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Archived