Britney posts a stock image of an eye: I spy something..

Slayer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

SHE BETTER BE POSTING ABOUT SWIMMING IN THE STARS + MATCHES + GLORY DELUXE :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

(Why do we think she hasnt posted about it yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hope she's enjoying her birthday:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

We know why though... she said she didn't wanna work. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

4 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

SHE BETTER BE POSTING ABOUT SWIMMING IN THE STARS + MATCHES + GLORY DELUXE :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

(Why do we think she hasnt posted about it yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hope she's enjoying her birthday :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I assume the post is coming this Friday along with the whole re-release. We'll see if either her or "Britney Spears's Instagram" post about it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her team can't even publish a post thanking  for her birthday, for this they can't pretend to be "Britney" ... I guess it's too much for them and Sam ... I'm glad she continues to stick with her decisions despite the blackmail and do not post anything because she does not want to work under these circumstances.

6 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Billy is already coming to tell us how this is secret message that she sees our comments :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

No really, what happened to him :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

you must’ve manifested it bc he just posted on instagram how he was about to go to sleep and then BOOM britney called him:clownery_makeup_meme:

he’s gonna go live tomorrow and tell us what to do about SITS. lou lou has to be paying him to do this at this point:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived