Britney Spears' Instagram account acknowledges "Swimming in the Stars" release

21 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Her IG has officially become its own person. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol when you think about it, isn't that all of our IGs? A fantasy version of ourselves.

What's funny tho is, usually on IG, it's us locals creating an exciting fantasy version of our own boring lives:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

but here we have a bunch of business men/women creating a boring, sanitized version of Britney's otherwise CRAZY life you could make a whole damn movie trilogy about:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Remember her Dad owns the LLC that owns her social. I will always say that I think she has access....but I can't imagine if I were here I would want to try and keep up with that many followers....plus reading all those awful comments. 

I can't imagine any A list person does their own social completely on their own. I am sure they have access, and I am sure she has access....but she isnt not the only one that has it.