Britney Spears' Instagram account acknowledges "Swimming in the Stars" release

so i’m watching sl04n’s live rn and he said that people he’s talked to that are part of the situation said that she does control her instagram but that multiple people do also. he also said a few other things, when the live is done i can link it and put a time stamp if you guys want. what do you guys think about sl04n? i’ve watched his other videos on britney and i don’t think he’s ever mentioned talking to people part of the conservatorship/people around britney...:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

so i’m watching sl04n’s live rn and he said that people he’s talked to that are part of the situation said that she does control her instagram but that multiple people do also. he also said a few other things, when the live is done i can link it and put a time stamp if you guys want. what do you guys think about sl04n? i’ve watched his other videos on britney and i don’t think he’s ever mentioned talking to people part of the conservatorship/people around britney...:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He's not been a credible person to me since he made that video with that fake court doc about Sam. 

But this thing about Britney using IG and other people using it too, is the same thing that Amber Lynn said months ago. Perhaps it is true, we have no way of knowing.

PS; Sloan stans don't come to me, I don't want you.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

Lutfi donated money to him

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I don't say that to discredit him but I watched a live where he discussed it and Slo4n is pretty much oblivious to the history of the Britney movement.  His info on the history is pretty off most of the time 

yes i’ve noticed that he’ll get some details wrong in almost all of his videos which is really annoying. he also said britney didn’t even know how to use a computer but didn’t she used to run her website? i thought that was a very weird comment. 

• Like 4

Listen, I'm not saying unequivocally that she does or doesn't support it cause I don't think we'll ever know for a fact either way. But even if she were to acknowledge it on social media, EVEN IN A VIDEO, it still wouldn't be enough for most people because they would just argue that she was forced to say it or forced to post it. There's no changing anyone's mind here lol

• Love 3
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

The only thing we know as a fact is that she refuses to work. There’s no way this was her idea or she supports it. It feels very wrong supporting these releases. They’re distracting from what’s really going on. 

I have a really hard time believing if you asked Britney her genuine, honest, unfiltered thoughts about all this that she would be in favour of people boycotting her music. I could be wrong, but I just have a really hard time believing that.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I have a really hard time believing if you asked Britney her genuine, honest, unfiltered thoughts about all this that she would be in favour of people boycotting her music. I could be wrong, but I just have a really hard time believing that.

I don’t think she would want anyone to boycott her music. It just doesn’t feel right given what’s going on in her world. It’s like blackout again where I’m  kind of torn.