Spotify Unwrapped 2020 - Post Your Stats

Top Artist 

Madonna top 1%

Top song React 

Top decade streamed the most the 00s.

Being that this decade had me turning 16, 18 and 21. So many young adult memories, plus music overall was better 

Top track from that decade.

Music by Madonna

Top genre Dance pop 

57,622 minutes listening to Music

Apple music

Top Artist Madonna

Top song Break up song by Little Mix

Top album (Spotify doesn't do this one)

Folklore (deluxe version) by Taylor Swift

Top Music video (another one Spotify doesn't offer) react by pcd

Top overall genre Dance pop 

I'm no longer checking 

Like somebody commented. We don't need to check out top Artist. They've been that way since we decided to stan. We don't need an app for that at all..

Madonna has been Spotify top artist every year since 2016, top artist of lady decade.

Top Artist for apple since 2018. 

4 hours ago, Acer said:

Here are my most listened to artists

1) Kylie Minogue

2) Dua Lipa

3) Ace Of Base

4) Алёна Апина

5) Дмитрий Маликов 

Top 10 most streamed songs 

1) Прощай - Алёна Апина

2) Hurricanes - Dido

3) Я Не Боюсь - Сергей Лазарев 

4) Like A **** - Kylie Minogue 

5) No Good Lover - Ace Of Base

6) Love Again - Dua Lipa

7) Бонни и Клайд - Сергей Лазарев 

8) Последняя Поэма - Комбинация и Татьяна Иванова 

9) Love In December- Ace Of Base

10)  Ты Одна, Ты Такая - Дмитрий Маликов

Yassss at also having Slay Again in our top 10 :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

4 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Don’t have Spotify and for some reason, Apple Music stopped tracking my play count but it’s safe to say that Toxic, Oops and BOMT were probably my most played songs this year. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: Other than that, I listen to mostly hip-hop/rap with the exception of some pop. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

“Some pop” okay Aguilegend :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: we really know Legend X’s discography occupies your list :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

I'm on Tidal. We have it different there. The list is not only #TOP5 whatever. The list is almost indefinite. Nah. I'm just messing around. There are lists for the most listened songs for each month (playlist basically). Then there's a chart or whatever for the most streamed/favourite artist. The last but not the least, there's a playlist for the most streamed/favourite album. So I can't share the Spotify info with y'all. Yet, at least I can show y'all how it works in/at different platforms. Enjoy y'all.

My top5 artists

• Lady Gaga
  • Shakira
  • Three Days Grace
  • The Weeknd
  • Taylor Swift

My top5 albums

What's with Tidal? I cannot believe that someone had the audacity to put Papi Juancho and Music To Be ******** By higher than Future Nostalgia. Like wth, I streamed the hell out of the FN and no appearance? Whereas I was streaming the other two mentioned only while cleaning or something. I want an explanation. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I'm on Tidal. We have it different there. The list is not only #TOP5 whatever. The list is almost indefinite. Nah. I'm just messing around. There are lists for the most listened songs for each month (playlist basically). Then there's a chart or whatever for the most streamed/favourite artist. The last but not the least, there's a playlist for the most streamed/favourite album. So I can't share the Spotify info with y'all. Yet, at least I can show y'all how it works in/at different platforms. Enjoy y'all.

My top5 artists

• Lady Gaga
  • Shakira
  • Three Days Grace
  • The Weeknd
  • Taylor Swift

My top5 albums

What's with Tidal? I cannot believe that someone had the audacity to put Papi Juancho and Music To Be ******** By higher than Future Nostalgia. Like wth, I streamed the hell out of the FN and no appearance? Whereas I was streaming the other two mentioned only while cleaning or something. I want an explanation. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Not Papi Juancho :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block