Spotify Unwrapped 2020 - Post Your Stats

Britney was my number one and I am in the top 0.05% too (which is weird because i’ve been #boycottingthebrand since october but I guess the rest of the year makes up for the past three months:eyes_britney_laugh:

second place was Ava Max and I am still in shock like what:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

then my latin babe J Balvin, queen Billie and my fav local artist spanish rapper C Tangana. It was a weird rank tbh very unexpected 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Here are my most listened to artists

1) Britney Spears

2) Dua Lipa

3) Marina

4) Ava Max

5) Dermot Kennedy 

Top 10 most streamed songs 

1) Mood Ring - Britney Spears

2) Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

3) Boss ***** - Dona Cat

4) Love Again - Dua Lipa 

5) Levitating - Dua Lipa

6) Kings & Queens - Ava Max

7) Jacuzzi - Greeicy, Anitta 

8) React - PCD

9) Physical - Dua Lipa

10) Mood Ring (Pride Remix) - Britney 

Omg your taste is flawless :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 1

Ofc I am in the top 0,05% of Nicki’s listeners this year. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

My top song of the year is woke up the price of coke’s up :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

My top decade was 2000s and my top song from this time is Shattered Glass. Britney’s top 2 my top artists this year, though. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

Spoiler

(I miss my girl so f much)

• Love 2

Top 5 artists:

1. Britney Spears

2. Eminem

3. Selena Gomez

4. Lady Gaga

5. Taylor Swift

Surprised Selena got more streams than Gaga. I kinda wish Spotify did a 'top 10 artist' list because I'm curious to see where Hayley/Dua would be as I also listened to them a lot after those five. Especially considering two of the songs from Petals For Armor were in my top 10??

Top 10 songs:

1. Hayley Williams - Dead Horse

2. Lady Gaga - Babylon

3. Hayley Williams - Cinnamon

4. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride (okay this is a nice song from the 80s, but HOW is it here? I deffo don't remember listening to it that much)

5. Eminem - In Too Deep (literally my favourite song from Music To Be ******** By and kinda underrated)

6. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

7. Ashley O - On a Roll (okay, can't complain with this one HAHA)

8. Lady Gaga - Free Woman (thought this one would be higher tbh)

9. Selena Gomez (& The Scene) - Tell Me Something I Don't Know (another questionable one tbh, I listened to songs from Rare way more tbh)

10. Dua Lipa - Hallucinate (surprised I gave Future Nostalgia's title track more listens as this is my favourite from the album....)

Even though Britney was my most played artist (I mean, I literally listened to pretty much all of her albums this year) I found my top songs playlist was made up mainly of songs from this year that I had on constant repeat. According to Spotify the Stop! Remix of (You Drive Me) Crazy was my most played Britney song, with Showdown second (I already expected it to be there tbh.... I played that song SO MUCH this year for some reason. I regeet not giving it a 10 in @Slayer's In the Zone megarate tbh)

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2

Top 5 Artists

1.) Lady Gaga

2.) Megan Thee Stallion

3.) Kesha

4.) Dua Lipa

5.) Jason Derulo

Top 10 Songs

1.) Stupid Love-Lady Gaga

2.) Roses (Imanbek Remix)-SAINt JHN

3.) Lose Control-MEDUZA, Becky Hill, Goodboys

4.) Savage Love-Jawsh 685, Jason Derulo

5.) Breaking Me-Topic, A7S

6.) WAP-Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion

7.) Tap In-Saweetie

8.) Rain On Me-Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande

9.) Cono-Jason Derulo, Puri, Jhorrmountain

10.) Savage (Remix)-Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé 

• Love 1

Mine is kinda embarrassing because my own music dominates both of my lists :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Artists:

1. Britney

2. Me :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

3. Lauv

4. Dua Lipa

5. Charli XCX

Songs:

1-5. My songs :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

6. Britney - Mood Ring

7. Brooke Candy - R1m

8. Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now

9. My song :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

10. Elah Hale - ITPA 

I thought WAP would be somewhere in the Top 20, turns out it's down at #54

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

haha I love mine:

TOP ARTIST

#1. Little Mix (Top 0.1% of their listeners this year)

#2 Britney Spears

#3 Dua Lipa 

#4 Lady Gaga

#5 BLACKPINK

TOPS SONGS LIST

#1 Physical - Dupa Lipa

#2 DOnt Start Now - Dua Lipa

#3 Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor

#4 Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

#5 Sweet Melody - Little Mix ( I overplayed the hell out of this if it is in my top 5 and just came out hahaha. 3,413 minutes listening to it to be exact)

TOP DECADE

2000's with CIRCUS being my #1 most played song from that time

No flaws detected.

@Slayer 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Ofc I am in the top 0,05% of Nicki’s listeners this year. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

My top song of the year is woke up the price of coke’s up :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

My top decade was 2000s and my top song from this time is Shattered Glass. Britney’s top 2 my top artists this year, though. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

Reveal hidden contents

(I miss my girl so f much)

Onika your hit Whole Lotta Choppas infiltrated my list :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Top 5 artists:

1. Britney Spears

2. Eminem

3. Selena Gomez

4. Lady Gaga

5. Taylor Swift

Surprised Selena got more streams than Gaga. I kinda wish Spotify did a 'top 10 artist' list because I'm curious to see where Hayley/Dua would be as I also listened to them a lot after those five. Especially considering two of the songs from Petals For Armor were in my top 10??

Top 10 songs:

1. Hayley Williams - Dead Horse

2. Lady Gaga - Babylon

3. Hayley Williams - Cinnamon

4. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride (okay this is a nice song from the 80s, but HOW is it here? I deffo don't remember listening to it that much)

5. Eminem - In Too Deep (literally my favourite song from Music To Be ******** By and kinda underrated)

6. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

7. Ashley O - On a Roll (okay, can't complain with this one HAHA)

8. Lady Gaga - Free Woman (thought this one would be higher tbh)

9. Selena Gomez (& The Scene) - Tell Me Something I Don't Know (another questionable one tbh, I listened to songs from Rare way more tbh)

10. Dua Lipa - Hallucinate (surprised I gave Future Nostalgia's title track more listens as this is my favourite from the album....)

Even though Britney was my most played artist (I mean, I literally listened to pretty much all of her albums this year) I found my top songs playlist was made up mainly of songs from this year that I had on constant repeat. According to Spotify the Stop! Remix of (You Drive Me) Crazy was my most played Britney song, with Showdown second (I already expected it to be there tbh.... I played that song SO MUCH this year for some reason. I regeet not giving it a 10 in @Slayer's In the Zone megarate tbh)

Yassss at Crazy getting some love. Besides the Mood Ring’s mine was the Stop Remix per usual, but Oops was next to it. I always stream her new releases like crazy that they end up taking over my most played. I think all of Glory made my 2016 list :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Mine is kinda embarrassing because my own music dominates both of my lists :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Artists:

1. Britney

3. Lauv

4. Dua Lipa

5. Charli XCX

Songs:

6. Britney - Mood Ring

7. Brooke Candy - R1m

10. Elah Hale - ITPA 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: get that coin sis 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yassss at Crazy getting some love. Besides the Mood Ring’s mine was the Stop Remix per usual, but Oops was next to it. I always stream her new releases like crazy that they end up taking over my most played. I think all of Glory made my 2016 list :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I've been streaming Mood Ring more recently, clearly should have done that earlier this year. I hate how random my playlist is tbh hahaha

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Artists:

1. Britney

3. Lauv

4. Dua Lipa

5. Charli XCX

Songs:

6. Britney - Mood Ring

7. Brooke Candy - R1m

10. Elah Hale - ITPA 

Link me up with your songs, boo. You could be my new Greyson Chance. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block