I Choose To Support Britney's Music and I Should Not Be Shamed For It

Blackout2006

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supporting her brand, her father and what her label is doing at this point is purely inhumane. After all evidence and shady facts spilled out during the #FreeBritney era, if you still feel it's ok to go out there and support all of this, you deserve to AT LEAST be severely judged. But then as it has been said, countless threads have stated these FACTS.

Sorry, I just don't understand supporters logic. Like, do as you please, i'm never going to shame anyone for what they choose to do in this situation. It's a tricky one, I get it. And I don't like being told what to do so I won't tell others. I just don't understand. I know this situation is breaking our hearts so the only way we can really make an impact is through boycott, that's the way I see it. 

3 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Sorry, I just don't understand supporters logic. Like, do as you please, i'm never going to shame anyone for what they choose to do in this situation. It's a tricky one, I get it. And I don't like being told what to do so I won't tell others. I just don't understand. I know this situation is breaking our hearts so the only way we can really make an impact is through boycott, that's the way I see it. 

6 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Supporting her brand, her father and what her label is doing at this point is purely inhumane. After all evidence and shady facts spilled out during the #FreeBritney era, if you still feel it's ok to go out there and support all of this, you deserve to AT LEAST be severely judged. But then as it has been said, countless threads have stated these FACTS.

Kk but seriously, everyone to their each. We all support for Britneys freedom and thats what matters AT MOST. Periodt.

39 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

The essence of a hit thread:
1. Post popular opinion
2. Add "UNPOPULAR OPINION" in the tittle :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The boycotters exists solely because one day we have threads with people telling us how Britney is being abused and forced to do things and the next day we have threads with the exact same people applauding and cheering these new releases. Not everyone likes the way how her record label/team acts in midst of this situation. You shouldn't feel shame for listening these scraps they are feeding you but if you do, maybe that's just you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So yr basically implying that I should remove the unpopular opinion then :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

ill personally stream when she (and not "she") aknowledges the release, but im not saying its the right answer bc tbh w the complete lack of transparancy n both sides nobody knows **** anyway so maybe streaming it as usual is the right answer

everyone shuld decide for themselves tho

9 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

ill personally stream when she (and not "she") aknowledges the release, but im not saying its the right answer bc tbh w the complete lack of transparancy n both sides nobody knows **** anyway so maybe streaming it as usual is the right answer

everyone shuld decide for themselves tho

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

The essence of a hit thread:
1. Post popular opinion
2. Add "UNPOPULAR OPINION" in the tittle :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The boycotters exists solely because one day we have threads with people telling us how Britney is being abused and forced to do things and the next day we have threads with the exact same people applauding and cheering these new releases. Not everyone likes the way how her record label/team acts in midst of this situation. You shouldn't feel shame for listening these scraps they are feeding you but if you do, maybe that's just you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Do not get confused my friend, I’m pro boycott until Britney really wants to work or supports any of this, but obviously I love Britney’s music and I enjoy listening to new tracks, the thing is that I’m totally against giving those pigs money, I won’t buy it and I’ll probably stream the songs but not really streaming them (get it? Lol). 

If she doesn’t even acknowledge the releases it means she’s against them, you don’t have to be really smart to see that.

Personally I won’t support any of this until she’s in the place she wants to be, you do you. Listening and commenting the new songs when they leak doesn’t hurt, buying their new products otherwise...well :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Archived