I Choose To Support Britney's Music and I Should Not Be Shamed For It

Blackout2006

And i am not a fake fan for it :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Its like being a meat-eater but supporting of animals rights. Even though i eat meat, i choose to support and go against the mistreatment of animals such as poaching, useless hunting hobbies and such. Just like that, i choose to support Britney's music, WHILE supporting #FreeBritney. Britney told us she wont PERFORM till she is from her invisible bars, but NEVER said anything relating to the production of music. Britney is still recording music and shes not being held against her will too. That too, Britney's team will HARDLY get any money from streams considering one stream is 0.000000074 bucks or something like that, because 90% of that money is being funded to producers, composers and sound engineers of that song/album, and then 8% of that money is going to RCA and then only 2% is going to TeamCon, and that 2% translated into actual bucks is prob a few thousand bucks but not in the 5k range. Bessemer trust, a well-respected and known company is managing Britney's finance and its no more under TriStar, Lou Taylor resigned and by the looks of it, it seems that we will see Jamie off as her sole-conservator sooner than we think. It is completely fine to buy or stream Britney's music. However, if you choose to still wait for when Britney is officially free, nobody will stop u from doing so. However, stop shaming the side of the Britney fandom whom chooses to listen to a music by calling us dregratory terms or calling us "fake fans". We are ALL here for the same reason no matter our prerogative, age or so...we want to see our queen free and living by our terms. So once again, in these times we need to be together so stop downvoting or shaming us for choosing to listen to her music. Thank you irpLvJS.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The essence of a hit thread:
1. Post popular opinion
2. Add "UNPOPULAR OPINION" in the tittle :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The boycotters exists solely because one day we have threads with people telling us how Britney is being abused and forced to do things and the next day we have threads with the exact same people applauding and cheering these new releases. Not everyone likes the way how her record label/team acts in midst of this situation. You shouldn't feel shame for listening these scraps they are feeding you but if you do, maybe that's just you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well he know what he is doing.

He know thisbwill get him a hit thread.

No ine cares. Shame on you.

Lock him up @LoPieceOfMe

irpLvJS.gif

Wanted to ask. Is it you on the gif? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: Just wondering because I'm lurking on here for long years, seen you commenting a lot and it's always better pairing a face to the usernames. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

16 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

The essence of a hit thread:
1. Post popular opinion
2. Add "UNPOPULAR OPINION" in the tittle :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The boycotters exists solely because one day we have threads with people telling us how Britney is being abused and forced to do things and the next day we have threads with the exact same people applauding and cheering these new releases. Not everyone likes the way how her record label/team in midst of this situation. You shouldn't feel shame for listening these scraps they are feeding you but if you do, maybe that's just you :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Wow at this effortless drag

irpLvJS.gif

8 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

even ants are smart enough to understand the importance to act in the same way if you want to achieve something. But of course you want still give money to her team :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

GettyImages-483596403-02f3d53.jpg?qualit

Yes, and all these ants have their own opinion and lives but work together to seek protection and food for each other. Just like that, even tho we all have different sides we stick together because we all want the same thing for Britney: freedom

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, and all these ants have their own opinion and lives but work together to seek protection and food for each other. Just like that, even tho we all have different sides we stick together because we all want the same thing for Britney: freedom

this is why everyone need to boycott :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Archived