Beyonce is the most nominated artist at the 2021 Grammys

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Looks like they're making up for lost time :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Best music video Brown Skin Girl
  • Best music film Black Is King
  • Best R&B Performance Black Parade
  • Best R&B Song Black Parade
  • Best Rap Song Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce
  • Best Rap Performance Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce
  • Song of the year Black Parade
  • Record of the year Black Parade AND Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce

gramb.jpg.df1b5c903c91bdbd1483fbd3f589f395.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

hmm well we know that any artist needs to do a mini campaign in order to be nominated to Grammys, they have to fill a form and I think they even pay a fee just to be among the eligible songs every year :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:.

Well I have always thought that Beyonce take Grammys campaignn very seriously. I think she always send her songs to all the categories she can apply for, and thats part of why she is so successful on these awards... thats my theory. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Niarchos said:

I'm curious if anyone has an idea on why she is being so heavily nominated this year?

Hey, my only theory is that, there was so much talk of black music isnt celebrated, and beyonce was snubbed at some moments, so they thought lets give them to her this year. I think its pure political, as is everything this year with Covid-19 and everything else... :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block