Beyonce is the most nominated artist at the 2021 Grammys

Jordan Miller

29 minutes ago, crisscross said:

: sir... these r all white people, we have to be more diversed w the nomination. 

Grammy: just add Beyoncé

:but there's a lot off other arti-

Grammy: BE👏YO👏NCÉ👏

I think this is basically what happens every time when they wanna be diverse

If they WANTED to be diverse, why not nominate Weeknd? a black artist who had a monumental era this year? Or Rina Sawayama? an asian-british singer who served visuals and fantastically brilliant pop music with her debut record? or BTS a k-pop band, which makes as good music? 

But no...lets go with Beyonce even if she just did nothing this year except released some flop singles and wood-certified soundtrack :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

not my fault Beyonka always has you pressed Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

Not "Beyonka" Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

Also nah, she doesnt have me pressed because we all know she sent the good payola bills to the Grammys for 9 nominations Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

Other award shows hardly nominated Beyonce, except for the Grammys so think about it Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

I wish i was sent good bills like the Grammys Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg.86c29e105d4328f6f9b42f62026cad12.jpg

• Love 1
14 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

This. 150%. I just got done listening to ‘Black Parade’ for the first time and aside from the political meaning behind the song’s lyrics, there’s really nothing special about it for it to be nominated as ROTY/SOTY over a song like ‘Blinding Lights’. Mind you this was a 2019 song that was featured on ‘The Lion King Soundtrack‘ which was already nominated last year. But let’s say she didn’t get nominated — SJW/liberals and many news outlets would claim the Academy is racist. If anything, this further concludes that nominating Beyonce has become a political statement over anything else. Like I understand ‘Black is King’ being nominated for Best Music Film but all her other nominations make absolutely no sense considering she actually released no new music within the last year. Like I said, it’s politically correct to guarantee Beyonce gets nominated for as long as she’s releasing, or shall I say bandwagoning, on this type of socially-conscious music which is why I think it’s funny when people say the Grammys are racist considering it’s actually the opposite.

Then they should have nominated Weekend also right? Why only Beyonce? Weekend is black too and had 100000000000000x more recognition and a 10000x bigger era than any thing Beyonce has released since 2015. Heck, After Hours are officially rounded up more sales than Lemonade, The Lion king, EVERYTHING IS LOVE, and Black is king sales combined, and Blinding lights was bigger than anything Payonce released this year. Yet, he got NOT ONE nominee. The only nominee Bey deserved was Best visual album, but not ROTY, SOTY and the 7 other nominees other artist work day n night to recieve. Beyonce is paying the grammys good its obvious and her father works in the Grammys too. Dont be surprised.

• Like 2
On 11/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, Style. said:

She’s so overrated and disgusting at this point. She portrays a fake life in her music while in reality she was almost left for Becky with the good hair. Peasant. :fran_frog_meme_green:

Seriously, i do believe she has connections, like her dad managed her for so long. 

And we all know, she steal songwritingcredits like for Halo and many others.

I agree, she is not that woman, which she pretends to be in the media. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

+ I honestly never heard of anything by her submitted to the Grammys this year, like i am not playing. I thought she still gets the surfboard or at least has a lemonade fetish. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block