Miley Cyrus posts video of herself as a little kid singing "I'm A Slave 4 U"

On 11/23/2020 at 10:23 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

and? There are so called stans here who have never seen BrItney live and others who constantly criticize her dancing and looks. :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I never saw her live, mostly bc I really wanted to see Primeney but was really young to go when she came here for RIR. She came here again for FFT but I didnt want to travel to see that show tbh. 

Criticizing her looks are mean af, shes not their Barbie doll. Its really shallow. I agree that Britney isnt the performer she used to be, but I also dont see the point of seeing current videos just to bash her. If they dont like things from Vegas, they can continue watching many things from 1998-2004, but I think many people just like bashing Britney and doing drama for anything. 

I feel like Selena doesnt follow Britneys work anymore, she treats Britney as someone that she used to love and thats it, I dont think she seems to be interested in Britney anymore. Its like Britney is nostalgia for her, a guilty pleasure. I wouldnt be surprised If she thinks its not cool to like Britney nowadays and shes better than that. I think she was more vocal about loving Britney until Revival, then she became too cool to continue praising Britney or smt. Her comment on Britneys Instagram was a choice... Using to promote her beauty line? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I wouldnt be surprised that even Demi likes Britney more. She seemed disappointed after X factor. Maybe she thought shed bond with Britney, make a song with her and Britney wasnt interacting with anyone. I think maybe now she understands that many things werent even Britneys choice. Ariana and Billie also seem to love Britney more than Selena imo. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:49 PM, Buffybot said:

I feel so bad for Miley, she is clearly a big fan and tries to get Britney's attention.

Cassie should do some charity and just reply the poor woman, something like: love you Miley, so much fun, God bless you.

It's not that hard:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I just saw that on rebellion and explains a lot: :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The funny thing is that back in 2013 Miley farted and Britney already had commented about her on twitter or in interviews, even if she was not even mentioned by the interviewer.

After 2015 and consequently when Larry stopped being Miley's manager, it never had anything related to Miley on Britney's social networks anymore. Curious that ...

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I just saw that on rebellion and explains a lot: :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The funny thing is that back in 2013 Miley farted and Britney already had commented about her on twitter or in interviews, even if she was not even mentioned by the interviewer.

After 2015 and consequently when Larry stopped being Miley's manager, it never had anything related to Miley on Britney's social networks anymore. Curious that ...

That was me lol.

Fui eu mesmo que escrevi lá, amore. Andrea Mello nn rsrs.