Miley Cyrus posts video of herself as a little kid singing "I'm A Slave 4 U"

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Piece of Me :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: papa Smurf didn’t want me to see Domination though and my tickets got cancelled. That ***** :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: my parents thought she was too controversial during her prime and I wasn’t interested in seeing The Flu Fatale Tour :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not “Papa smurf” and “flu fatale” :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::dead_falling_wig_dying:
Bit the DWAD tour wasn’t that controversial, Ight? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

• Haha 2

Selena being Britney stan... Britney deserves better :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I don't like Selena as an artist and it's so painful to watch that half or even more of Britney's fandom likes her and wants collab with her like ewwwww :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Selena is such a bad artist as someone who has Britney as an idol and inspiration 

Miley isn't good too :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: And it's weird because they should learn from Britney how to make hit after hit, have that charisma etc. and both Miley and Selena are nothing special, no shade to them tho, I just don't like them as artists