Shawn Mendes "In Wonder" Netflix documentary receives a 33% score on Rotten Tomatoes

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I really enjoyed the documentary:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I can't at some of you 30+ y.o. guys dragging the hell outta 21 y.o. guy who seems genuenly enjoying what he does and having the best time of his life.

When will u?

so if you're 19 and the documentary it's boring to you or you don't care about shawn mendes, it's ok, but if you're 30+ what's going on? i don't get it 

• Like 4

He just doesn't evolve...all his music sounds the same...his image is the same...same happened with Ariana and her Positions due lack of reinvention...

People love reinventions and love to see artists evolve and sadly this hasn't been the case with both Shawn and Ariana.

They're feeling too comfy in their trusted sounds but this makes them come off as boring and quite uninspiring. 

No hate towards any of them but they just need to GROW artisticaly

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

You can read my post again if you want.

i can explain to you, it's really simple:

1. you say what you said because people over here being critic "dragging the bell outta" to shawn mendes.

2. then you say something pointless about those people's age. 

"I can't at some of you guys dragging the hell outta a guy who seems genuenly enjoying what he does and having the best time of his life."

here is what you wanted to say without being shady of someone else's age.

so there is when i asked you about your point? maybe there is a smart perspective behind

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I can't at some of you 30+ y.o. guys dragging the hell outta 21 y.o. guy who seems genuenly enjoying what he does and having the best time of his life.

When will u?

Why do you always seems to know ‘those are 30+ years old people' and always have to mention it in a negative way? Its pointless. Or did some 30 year old guy hurted your sweet teenage heart and now you remain bitter? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I didnt saw the documentary tho, wont watch it either. Dont care about it :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 8
5 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

When will u?

Lmaooo I can't with people here thinking that I'm 30 or something when I'm literally 19

American Horror Story Ahs Coven GIF

EDUCATE YOURSELF cause you're an ignorant :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Lmaooo I can't with people here thinking that I'm 30 or something when I'm literally 19

American Horror Story Ahs Coven GIF

EDUCATE YOURSELF cause you're an ignorant :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Don’t mind him. He stans literally almost every white male artist and ****s on Asian artists like BTS. The pattern is there.

ohh Justin 

oooh shawn

oooh one direction

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block