Shawn Mendes "In Wonder" Netflix documentary receives a 33% score on Rotten Tomatoes

20 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I really enjoyed the documentary:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I can't at some of you 30+ y.o. guys dragging the hell outta 21 y.o. guy who seems genuenly enjoying what he does and having the best time of his life.

When will u?

Ageism at its finest. People being older makes them unable to give their opinion about a stupid documentary? I am glad Sean is enjoying himself, whatevs. The documentary seems boring AF and he hasn't had enough of a successful career to create an appealing one.ย :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2

Just finished watching & its a super boring documentary. ย Plus absolutely no personality is shown.ย 
ย 

heโ€™s insanely talented, instruments & writing & singing but nothing he has no personality. ย And super cheesy. ย 
ย 

in Wonder the song he mentions about not showing emotion to be โ€œmanlyโ€ I wish this wouldโ€™ve showed an emotional side or something interesting. Didnโ€™t get thatย 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:49 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

He's doing the same music john mayer did 20 years ago.

ย 

But no, I don't get turned on by shawn the way John did when he said

ย 

"your body is a wonderland", "you frustrate me"

THIS! He totally reminds me of John Mayor and tbh heโ€™s losing steam because of hisย relationship with Camilaย :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He needs to cut that awful hair and dump the lady then get an onlyfansย :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2

I haven't seen it yet, I'm watching it soon with a friend who loves him. But I'm not usually a fan of pop artists' documentaries from the last few decades. They're always so self serving and try to make their lives look so difficult. Lady Gaga's 5 foot 2, Katy Perry's Part of Me, and Beyonce's (cant remember the name) were all so terrible to watch bc they were such bs.

On 11/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

He just doesn't evolve...all his music sounds the same...his image is the same...same happened with Ariana and her Positions due lack of reinvention...

People love reinventions and love to see artists evolve and sadly this hasn't been the case with both Shawn and Ariana.

They're feeling too comfy in their trusted sounds but this makes them come off as boring and quite uninspiring.ย 

No hate towards any of them but they just need to GROW artisticaly

100% agree!

ย 

Heโ€™s the same as pretty much every male artist out there - sticks to his genre and doesnโ€™t ever evolve. If you put his music out in front of me, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d be able to figure out which songs belongs to which album.

ย 

If you like him, then good for you, but itโ€™s a โ€œnoโ€ย for me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block