Jennifer Lopez announces JLO Beauty

Towelney

7 minutes ago, bas che said:

“She lost the power she had at first”.

Name one artist who has enjoyed longevity across the board as JLo? Someone who has ventured into many different industries? JLo’s make up line is a natural step for her since she has been not only in Music and Film but also has dominated in Fashion, Perfumes, Jewellery and even Make Up ya some point before the artists you named in your post were mere feti. 

Mmkay ms thing my opinion is my opinion and it’s not up to you to change it haha for exemple the way I see it she’s not BY FAR the most relevant of anything outside the Latina community but you’re a Stan I get it, just work on being at peace with people disagreeing with you k? Mwah 

29 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

Mmkay ms thing my opinion is my opinion and it’s not up to you to change it haha for exemple the way I see it she’s not BY FAR the most relevant of anything outside the Latina community but you’re a Stan I get it, just work on being at peace with people disagreeing with you k? Mwah 

I am not a stan, but it nice once in a while to give credit where it’s due. If the tea is too hot, take your cup elsewhere xx

QUEEN JLO is a living legend she’s the only artist  of the 90s to be relevant still and at 51 she looks better than al lathe young singers she works so hard that’s why she’s jlo

shes probably the most ***iest and the prettiest singer out there even in the 90s she’s was the hottest woman and now 2020 she still is the hottest 👑 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, eyesaregrin said:

JLO IS THE MOST POWERFUL LATINA IN THE WORLD NIT TO MENTION MORE POWERFUL THAN LOSY POP STARS SHE HAS MORE POWER THAN BRITNEY THAN XTINA THAN BEYONCÉ THAN SHAKIRA SHES ******* JLO SHE DOES EVERYTHING AND SUCEEDS IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES BOT TO MENTION HER BEAUTY IS ALWAYS WINNING and she’s 51 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block