Jennifer Lopez announces JLO Beauty

Towelney

Thought she said that she was ready to 'write a song,' not 'write us off' :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I think it makes sense for Jennifer Lopez to make a skincare line, she always had flawless skin... That being said, I do hope artists are just looking to expand their empires as appose to shifting away from music - we need more Pop Icons to make a comeback

Cmygea.gif

• Love 2

She is extremely talented, a decent actor and a self-made woman, credit where due.

BUT, i am sick and tired of celebrities painting this fake image for people, specially, young impressionable minds. Lets get real, her beauty is captivating but most definitely NOT real. I'd rather have these people (who already are mega loaded with money), speak about the work they get done (nothing wrong with it, if I had the money, i would too) than sell this quench for unrealistic beauty standards. 

I worry about Brit too when we see her "unkept" (whatever that means in the sense of the beauty standards that we've been fed) but hey, atleast she look, for a lack of a better word, normal on her instagram. Don't come at me with the oh she also has done tone of work on her face, as i said that perfectly acceptable but atleast she shows the normal side, for people to relate to. I sure as wish miss these other beauty entrepreneurs celebs did too. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So let me get this gay---I mean straight:
- If I have dark skin, I go with Rihanna.
- If I'm weird, I go with Gaga.
- If I'm rare, I go with Selena.
- ...and if I'm old, I go with JLo?

Nawww 

If you dont like putting out albums, go with rihanna 

If you like to end an era early and put out bad singles go with gaga 

If you like whispering and mediocrity go with SALINAAAAA

If you like.......... i dont kno her...

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Wow she's just EAGER to have billionaire attached to her name isn't she? I mean, nowadays she has really solidified a perception of like the original Kardashian, not in terms of *** tapes of course but as the original big *** celebrity, with impeccable beauty and **** looks, and props to her cause she truly was the first... however to me she chases the Kardashian formula way too much, which is a shame cause she does have her version on talent. For me what burned her music career was the fact that she will jump in whatever trend is happening at the moment, I don't know, there's some bops here and there but she lost that power she had at first. I absolutely root for her acting career tho, go get that Oscar nomination girl!

All in all I really like her and whatever, but I think she just arrived too late to the beauty game, Rihanna won it and Gaga was to me the last one allowed inside the room. These celebrities been releasing the same stuff with different packages, like, there's only so much eyeshadow and lipstick colors, contouring kits, highlighters and I don't know what else, I know that each has its own formula but do they really? Unless she comes up with something really fresh then great, but it sure doesn't look like it.

• Like 2
Just now, eyesaregrin said:

Wow she's just EAGER to have billionaire attached to her name isn't she? I mean, nowadays she has really solidified a perception of like the original Kardashian, not in terms of *** tapes of course but as the original big *** celebrity, with impeccable beauty and **** looks, and props to her cause she truly was the first... however to me she chases the Kardashian formula way too much, which is a shame cause she does have her version on talent. For me what burned her music career was the fact that she will jump in whatever trend is happening at the moment, I don't know, there's some bops here and there but she lost that power she had at first. I absolutely root for her acting career tho, go get that Oscar nomination girl!

All in all I really like her and whatever, but I think she just arrived too late to the beauty game, Rihanna won it and Gaga was to me the last one allowed inside the room. These celebrities been releasing the same stuff with different packages, like, there's only too many eyeshadow and lipstick colors, contouring kits, highlighters and I don't know what else, I know that each has its own formula but do they really? Unless she comes up with something really fresh then great, but it sure doesn't look like it.

My God, not even the word s.e.x.y. is allowed in here?

52 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

All in all I really like her and whatever, but I think she just arrived too late to the beauty game, Rihanna won it and Gaga was to me the last one allowed inside the room. These celebrities been releasing the same stuff with different packages, like, there's only so much eyeshadow and lipstick colors, contouring kits, highlighters and I don't know what else, I know that each has its own formula but do they really? Unless she comes up with something really fresh then great, but it sure doesn't look like it.

“She lost the power she had at first”.

Name one artist who has enjoyed longevity across the board as JLo? Someone who has ventured into many different industries? JLo’s make up line is a natural step for her since she has been not only in Music and Film but also has dominated in Fashion, Perfumes, Jewellery and even Make Up ya some point before the artists you named in your post were mere feti. 

• Like 1

Ok, so who's out there actually making music? 10 people? The industry is dried rn and people even complain for the shift to K Pop.

I listened to some 80s playlists recently and i was like daamn the music industry was awesome back then. Countless songs, creativity, artistry and so on.

Current singers are not even singers anymore. In 5 years from now kids will even wonder if Rihanna was ever a singer.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block