Associated Press reports on Britney's court battle, Gets 43,000+ Upvotes (and counting) on Reddit

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Associated Press also fed me the election news so we have no choice but to stan. For such a ****ty year, things are starting to turn a corner :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: and I got my GH:MP vinyl today and it’s beautiful :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Not you talking about the vinyls every chance you get :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah. The focus only on Jamie bothers me, it's like planned to distract the public from the others.

To be fair, he's the active abuser at this moment and her conservator. So shining a spotlight on how disgusting he is in particular is good. People don't tend to read much more than the title. I have no doubt that Lou and the other leeches will get what's coming to them when these court proceedings pick up over the course of next year.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

To be fair, he's the active abuser at this moment and her conservator. So shining a spotlight on how disgusting he is in particular is good. People don't tend to read much more than the title. I have no doubt that Lou and the other leeches will get what's coming to them when these court proceedings pick up over the course of next year.

Yeah, I understand he is THE face of the problem right now. I do want the public stay against him.

I just Hope things happen like you wrote, Lou needs to stay away from Britney life, money and career.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I understand he is THE face of the problem right now. I do want the public stay against him.

I just Hope things happen like you wrote, Lou needs to stay away from Britney life, money and career.

Media loves a juicy story, and tbh a psycho stalker using Britney's money to finance exorcists while keeping her imprisoned for 12 years is as juicy as it gets. So I'm hoping the media does the only thing they know how to do, only to Lou this time.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Justney everytime it sees a vinyl post tenor.gif?itemid=14480338:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: you’ve inspired me to buy another one :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

If you want to treat Britney as a racehorse while she's trying to keep her father from making money that should be hers that's on you bby.  I quite frankly can't stomach the thought of spending any money on something benefiting people who scare her and abuse her.  Just saying.:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1

AP is the most important media agency in America. Their articles are sent to WW mainstream media who are subscribed to their service before they go public. This is great news! So happy they included that Britney is scared of Jamie in the title. The whole world needs to know!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Justney said:

If you want to treat Britney as a racehorse while she's trying to keep her father from making money that should be hers that's on you bby.  I quite frankly can't stomach the thought of spending any money on something benefiting people who scare her and abuse her.  Just saying.:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

And that’s your prerogative. Keep spinning the story however you want to feel justified for not buying them, but stop being so pressed about it. You can be happy you didn’t buy them, but let the rest of us do what we want. Quite frankly I still don’t think these vinyl releases do much for her anyways and she wasn’t forced into a recording studio. People should just admit they either don’t have the coin for it or they don’t want to pay that much for them. This whole boycott justice campaign is mostly by people who willingly contributed thousands of dollars throughout her conservatorship. BUT I kept my promise and I preordered 2 Swimming In The Stars vinyls this morning in your name ❤️ And please boycott that song online too because you’ll just be contributing to the demand as well :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: