Who will be exposed after Britney’s freedom?

S jones

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I hate to say this but I don't think she'll specifically name people and I don't even think they'll properly pay for what they've done.

I'd absolutely LOVE Jamie, Lou and everyone else involved to pay but I feel like there will be some sort of agreement that will be reached or legal loophole that will stop her from specifically naming people.

I'd love for her to be able to slam these people and for them to go to jail though, I just do not see her, as much as she hates her dad doing something to put him in prison. 

The dream would be for her to become an advocate for Conservatorship abuse and bring this to light for the whole world to hear.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Of those options, I hope that all.

Her mother doesn't have much emotional capacity with her.

Of them too, but the important thing about her team is exposing Johnny Wright and Sonia Murkle.

um what? Johnny Wright is bad? I thought she just dropped him because he was managing JT. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, I hate to say this but I don't think she'll specifically name people and I don't even think they'll properly pay for what they've done.

I'd absolutely LOVE Jamie, Lou and everyone else involved to pay but I feel like there will be some sort of agreement that will be reached or legal loophole that will stop her from specifically naming people.

I'd love for her to be able to slam these people and for them to go to jail though, I just do not see her, as much as she hates her dad doing something to put him in prison. 

The dream would be for her to become an advocate for Conservatorship abuse and bring this to light for the whole world to hear.

It's so sad that's she isn't a petty person and always sees the good in people because sometimes they just don't deserve it Britney. The fact she can dance to her ex's songs and not be triggered....strong woman and very forgiving person....like scarily forgiving, she's too nice :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s no doubt that Britney has a lot to say. Let’s say if she get her freedom, who will she expose?

1. Jamie 

2. Jamie lynn

3. Kfed

4. Justin Timberlake

5. others?

Forgive me if I'm ignorant, but what does JT have to do with the conservatorship? 

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

um what? Johnny Wright is bad? I thought she just dropped him because he was managing JT. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

They betrayed her in fact until 2003 or 2004, she did not, it must be hard what happened and handle this situation well.
It must be difficult for them to campaign against you and be your managers.
The funny thing is that both Johnny and Sonia missed this decision, imagine how well they handled it, you have to be very cynical about it.
They and especially Sonia did that campaign.
That cover where it was said that she betrayed him must have been hard for her in privacy at the time.

what Sonia did was one of the most disgusting things that have been done as an image/publicity.

I hope that time will expose this woman and Johnny who also did it fatal.

23 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Of cause not .I just wondering why Britney left her old team so suddenly when she was with Kevin. Britney herself said they treated her like a baby and shove everything out of her way. And she can handle everything alone. Then there were news Britney left them to protected them, others said they were not good to her. Fe said, Britney done worse things to herself and she could not longer whiteness it. And Fe was a close friend of Lynn. This  is why I asking about her.

i always wondered what happened to Fe aswell. She was like Britney’s guardian angel to me. She was close to Lynn but she basically was a mother to Brit when Lynn was taking care of JL (at least that’s what Lynn says in her book). I don’t want to think Fe was bad, but I don’t know why she got out of the picture after Kevin. Maybe it was Britney herself, maybe Fe is part of team CON. Does anyone have more info about this?

21 hours ago, LLuvia said:

World stars? Where? It was a group that did not bother or stands out, that is to say, mediocre in the media ... the wannabes of the Backstreet boys, I live in Spain and until 2000 this group was not heard or relevant in my country.
And so famous were they that they needed Britney to do their first musical performance on MTV.
This hurt her, she should have had a good manager, and not have shared a manager with Nsync because they benefited Nsync as long as it was the break with Justin ... There was a cover magazine saying that she betrayed Justin, the only people who betrayed her were Justin, Johnny, and Sonia because they made that cover, you understand what I mean and above all, they were cynical and used that word "betray".
Johnny, Sonia, and Justin did a lot of personal and professional damage to Britney and I hope that one day the truth will be known.

N´Sync were HUGE. They were famous in the USA and Europe had BSB.:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: But N´Sync had success in Europe too.

3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

N´Sync were HUGE. They were famous in the USA and Europe had BSB.:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: But N´Sync had success in Europe too.

They would be huge at home ... they were mediocre on the media level ... BSB were HUGE globally ... they were, so to speak, stand-ins for Take That.
Can you tell me a big Nsync performance on a worldwide platform (before the performance with Britney on MTV 99)?.
Since you put Janet she has never filled a stadium in Barcelona for example.
Another example: Mase was a rapper, was he successful but globally and known outside the United States? ... No.
That's what I mean with Nsync.

40 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i always wondered what happened to Fe aswell. She was like Britney’s guardian angel to me. She was close to Lynn but she basically was a mother to Brit when Lynn was taking care of JL (at least that’s what Lynn says in her book). I don’t want to think Fe was bad, but I don’t know why she got out of the picture after Kevin. Maybe it was Britney herself, maybe Fe is part of team CON. Does anyone have more info about this?

Well, the guardian angel has been silent for 12 years.

Truth be told she’s just wants her freedom.. I doubt she will expose anyone to the public otherwise she would’ve done so by now.. plus if she did a tell all book everyone including her family and Lou would sue Britney and drag her for every cent for slandering their names on a book. As much as I want her to speak up about these people I know if she does more stress and problems will come into her life with lawsuits etc 

26 minutes ago, James101 said:

Truth be told she’s just wants her freedom.. I doubt she will expose anyone to the public otherwise she would’ve done so by now.. plus if she did a tell all book everyone including her family and Lou would sue Britney and drag her for every cent for slandering their names on a book. As much as I want her to speak up about these people I know if she does more stress and problems will come into her life with lawsuits etc 

She does not have the right, to tell the truth, or her truth ... of course, she does, there is freedom of expression especially if it is true. So she can allow her family, Lou M. Taylor, and outsiders to slander her, but she can't do it for fear of lawsuits?.
She isn't going to do it because if she hasn't already, she won't do it later.

Archived