Who will be exposed after Britney’s freedom?

S jones

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of those options, I hope that all.

23 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

We will see that her mother WAS a stage mom

Her mother doesn't have much emotional capacity with her.

23 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Her old team ( Fe,Rob...)

Of them too, but the important thing about her team is exposing Johnny Wright and Sonia Murkle.

17 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Of those options, I hope that all.

Her mother doesn't have much emotional capacity with her.

Of them too, but the important thing about her team is exposing Johnny Wright and Sonia Murkle.

Johnny Wright? I thought he is ok? Britney lived with his family for weeks when she recorded her first album. And who is is Sonia Murkle?

10 minutes ago, ol123 said:

FE the mastermind behind it all. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Of cause not .I just wondering why Britney left her old team so suddenly when she was with Kevin. Britney herself said they treated her like a baby and shove everything out of her way. And she can handle everything alone. Then there were news Britney left them to protected them, others said they were not good to her. Fe said, Britney done worse things to herself and she could not longer whiteness it. And Fe was a close friend of Lynn. This  is why I asking about her.

27 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Johnny Wright? I thought he is ok? Britney lived with his family for weeks when she recorded her first album. And who is is Sonia Murkle?

Do you don't know who Sonia Murkle is? Britney's public relations back then ... the head of image and communication.

Johnny Wright her co-manager.

This is one of the mistakes she made, she should have had her own team, not share a team with Nsync.
Johnny benefited from this ... Johnny and especially Sonia campaigned against when they worked for her.
What kind of team and manager does this?.

4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Do you don't know who Sonia Murkle is? Britney's public relations back then ... the head of image and communication.

Johnny Wright her co-manager.

This is one of the mistakes she made, she should have had her own team, not share a team with Nsync.
Johnny benefited from this ... Johnny and especially Sonia campaigned against when they worked for her.
What kind of team and manager does this?.

Yes, Brit was very bounded at the beginning of her career with N´Sync. She was even their pre-group. But N´ Sync were world stars and sold millions of albums before Britney had her breakthrough. That´s why I never saw it as a bad thing from her team. They were looking for a female, who did the boyband stuff ( pop music, the dancing) because it was a market niche. That was Britney´s chance and she took it. Unfourtnyl she had to change completely, even her voice. But that made her rich and famous. But they should let Britney her will in 2005.Singin with her real, deeper voice. Wrote her own, mature songs. Every teen artist needs to get an adult. But Britney is nearly 40 and they still don't let her evolve her as an artist or even human. When it goes for their will, Britney sings when she is 50 her teenager's songs about teenage problems, has her blond hair, lip-syncs, and is still a Barbie doll. This doesn´t satisfy her at all.

I don’t think she will expose anything and if she does it will probably be in years to come when we 🤞🏻 HOPEFULLY get a tell all book with everything laid out on the table. Even then it may be censored. She is a pretty private person which she has said before. 

I just have a feeling that Britney wants peace above all and doesn’t want anymore hatred and negative energy in her life. I genuinely think she wants to break free, go to Starbucks, live her life and do what she wants. We don’t truly know how she feels because she has also been in an incredibly unique situation for years now, around abusers who have possibly made her feel she is in need of a conservatorship whatever that format may be (hence her currently not wanting to eradicate the conservatorship entirely.) From experience, I often know that if I go through something traumatic, once I’m through it, I don’t particularly want to be thinking about that thing again because it’s almost like reliving it in your head, and reliving the pain. (I’m not saying I have experienced ANYTHING on the level Britney has but I’m just trying to relate how someone might be feeling. We’re all Human!) Also, by not exposing anyone, this might be considered as taking ‘the high road’ and being a better person. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It honestly depends because imagine going through EVERYTHING she has gone through and then having the opportunity to either let go, have a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders, close a chapter and move on choosing to be happy, OR continue to ‘expose’ people say, which involves possibly a lot more stress, anxiety and negativity in her life. Exposing people would obviously have a positive end goal for Britney, and the GP would understand her a lot more (possibly win a lot of them over who believe she is ‘crazy’) but it’s whether it’s worth it for her, to be put through more stress. This has been a big enough battle in itself.

Whatever she chooses to do I guess we have to support it. Will we ever truly know that there’s no one behind the scenes pulling the strings/having their say or controlling her life? Let’s face is, before 2019, we all knew the conservatorship was in place, and despite a lot of signs telling how it was affecting her, aka The FF and BJ eras; where she seemed not present and uninterested, we weren’t really in the know or informed enough about the situation at all. We are just people at the end of the day who don’t know enough. We aren’t Britney and of course we want to know everything because we care about her SO much, but there’s only so much we can realistically do and know.

She is Britney Spears after all.

I’d love for her to take down all of the bad people who have ever taken advantage of her, and I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be exposed as they absolutely deserve to be in my opinion, but it’s whether she can take anymore damage to her beautifully loving and caring soul.

SAYING ALL OF THAT she is STRONG AS HELL sooooooo anything can happen!

We love you Brit and if you want to carry on fighting after this, we are here every step of the way!

I’d love for everyone who was around her and that enabled the abuse that went on as a way to get money to face consequences. 

That includes all of her team (Larry, Adam, Robin, Lou) all the ones who added to the manipulation by forcing her to work and happily encouraged her on stage without listening to what she wanted.

Her family who have did her so wrong by not intervening but still continuing to live a lavish lifestyle at Britney’s expense while she has the rights of a coma patient.

The list is never ending but ultimately Jamie. How that man can live with himself after what he’s done I’ll never know. Evil doesn’t cover it

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, Brit was very bounded at the beginning of her career with N´Sync. She was even their pre-group. But N´ Sync were world stars and sold millions of albums before Britney had her breakthrough. That´s why I never saw it as a bad thing from her team. They were looking for a female, who did the boyband stuff ( pop music, the dancing) because it was a market niche. That was Britney´s chance and she took it. Unfourtnyl she had to change completely, even her voice. But that made her rich and famous. But they should let Britney her will in 2005.Singin with her real, deeper voice. Wrote her own, mature songs. Every teen artist needs to get an adult. But Britney is nearly 40 and they still don't let her evolve her as an artist or even human. When it goes for their will, Britney sings when she is 50 her teenager's songs about teenage problems, has her blond hair, lip-syncs, and is still a Barbie doll. This doesn´t satisfy her at all.

World stars? Where? It was a group that did not bother or stands out, that is to say, mediocre in the media ... the wannabes of the Backstreet boys, I live in Spain and until 2000 this group was not heard or relevant in my country.
And so famous were they that they needed Britney to do their first musical performance on MTV.
This hurt her, she should have had a good manager, and not have shared a manager with Nsync because they benefited Nsync as long as it was the break with Justin ... There was a cover magazine saying that she betrayed Justin, the only people who betrayed her were Justin, Johnny, and Sonia because they made that cover, you understand what I mean and above all, they were cynical and used that word "betray".
Johnny, Sonia, and Justin did a lot of personal and professional damage to Britney and I hope that one day the truth will be known.

Archived