Look at the rules from the circus tour

Balldepp

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Balldepp said:

But DeBarge said Spears’ father, especially when he took over as her conservator, ran a “tight ship” on tour, imposing rules like performers couldn’t even walk by his daughter. DeBarge said everyone had to stop in the hall and freeze in place if Spears should walk by her.

“So her dad had a very, very tight ship, and like anytime she was coming through the halls, everyone stopped,” she recalled. “We literally froze. And it was like, move out the way she’s coming.”

Funny how all of her opening acts have the same story as well. Truly disgusting

Joe Jonas: “It’s funny because … technically you’re not supposed to get too close to Britney. Even though you are on tour with her they still ask you to keep a comfortable distance.”

The Wanted: “I was in the hallway with my tour manager. Basically we were looking with a laptop, trying to get WiFi… facing the middle of the hallway. Her bouncers came down with her and told us to face the wall… As Miss Spears is walking through. ‘We’re like, come on!’”

I'm just glad these people know it's Jamie imposing those rules and not Britney.

Oprah already went on air to say Britney is one of the nicest people to go on her show and that she's not a diva AT ALL. No demands. Just very down to earth and humble. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

When will your faves. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I had a friend who worked an arena during the femme fatale tour and they all had to sign disclosures and were told not to look Britney in the eye should they see her. They weren’t to speak unless spoken to by anyone in her camp. It was notoriously one of the most demanding requests they said they’ve ever seen from any artist. 

it’s very sad to look back and see the bubble they’ve always had her in. She has always seemed so easy going and friendly with everyone so it must’ve taken a toll on her to be so kept away from human interaction. 

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I had a friend who worked an arena during the femme fatale tour and they all had to sign disclosures and were told not to look Britney in the eye should they see her. They weren’t to speak unless spoken to by anyone in her camp. It was notoriously one of the most demanding requests they said they’ve ever seen from any artist. 

But why don‘t looking her in the eye????

strange ....

• Super Mods
On 11/6/2020 at 1:39 PM, Britisahuman said:

But why don‘t looking her in the eye????

strange ....

It’s a common practice in the industry, I was told that it’s to not distract talent as locking eyes with them means they might want to talk to you or make them feel uncomfortable. I think in this case, since she’s such a social butterfly that they don’t want her getting close to anyone and spilling out any secrets.

Edit: and I found this out the hard way, that's when I realize actors are pretty lonely people and are needy as one actor couldn't stop talking to me and he couldn't shut up or get the hint to leave me alone or maybe I'm just too polite...also I was told that in terms of movie sets, the actors need to need to depend on the director for feedback and if you are talking to them then they could start turning to you for advice and stuff and thus you are screwing up production because yes I too found out some actors are really that insecure, everyone is different but when millions of dollars are on the line, don't take any chances kind of thing, just do your job and keep your head down is the rule for everyone. 

I get the cigarette thing, it's a concert venue and the air shouldn't be smokey for the performers. The freezing thing... it's a bit odd but not crazy for a huge superstar like Britney. Christina has it in her contracts that people can't make eye contact with her which is much worse. At least freezing for Britney is prob to get her from point A to point B quickly.

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm just glad these people know it's Jamie imposing those rules and not Britney.

Oprah already went on air to say Britney is one of the nicest people to go on her show and that she's not a diva AT ALL. No demands. Just very down to earth and humble. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

When will your faves. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

When did Oprah say that??

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

The one time she was on Oprah in 2002 to promote the Britney album and Crossroads.

Ah I remember this (recently watched the performance)... but haven’t watched the interview in a while.. forgot Oprah said that! 

On 11/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Roxxy said:

Frank Skinner also said smt similar, saying she only wanted water when she went to his show and she wasnt a diva like Mariah, Jho and Whitney

9:00

Archived