Kylie Minogue's new album "Disco" stream + comment party!

6 hours ago, scottmoorela said:

I love Kylie's Disco. It's her best album since Aphrodite. So much fun. She tries to give her fans what they want. I wish some other artists would do the same... kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Hopefully this inspires Madonna to go back to the dance floor. 

Someone said. Move to the UK..

But then we're all reminded. 

Confessions anniversary will bring article's of how she started disco before the trend Happened 15 years later. 

Mark my word @Blackout2006 @Jordan Miller idolator, Buzzfeed all these retrospective articles will say and Remind people. Madonna did it at a time when it wasn't popular at all. 

But here we are 15 years later. Confessions laid the ground for Future nostalgia, Disco. But one needs to ask. Where's the brilliant continuous mix that made Confessions special. 

A Dance album mixed like a dj set..

• Love 1
On 11/6/2020 at 5:15 AM, petem said:

I love this album, so groovy !! 

1. Magic 10/10 magical kylie minogue GIF

2. Miss a Thing 10/10 happy kylie minogue GIF

3. Real Groove 10/10 Dua Lipa Start GIF by LOS 40 Guadalajara 

4. Monday Blues 8/10 (I like it... but not a lot)

5. Supernova 10/10 Animation Supernova GIF by NASA

6. Say Something 8/10 (not my cup of tea)

7. Last Chance 10/10 disco GIF

8. I Love It 10/10  Dungeons And Dragons Love GIF

9. Where Does the DJ Go? 10/10 clubbing blood drive GIF by SYFY

10. Dance Floor Darling 10/10  Dr rupaul rupauls drag race GIF - Find on GIFER  

11. Unstoppable 6/10   GIF michelle visage rupaul dr - animated GIF on GIFER  

12. Celebrate You 10/10 kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Deluxe

13. Till You Love Somebody 6/10 RuPaul's Drag Race Contents. (@DragRaceContent) | TwitterISH

14. Fine Wine 9/10 Wine GIFs | Tenor

15. Hey Lonely 9/10 kylie minogue love GIF

16. Spotlight 10/10 drag race all stars gifs | WiffleGif

love these types of comments. Saving everything that got a 10 or higher and scrapping the rest from my playlist. thanks.

• Love 1

Kylie giving us the soundtrack to a brave new world without the dark cloud of the evil pumpkin floating above us!

I waited for a couple days of non-stop listening, to really get a good feeling of which are my favorite songs...here we go:

1. Magic - This track is truly magic, makes you fall in love right off the bat and sets the mood for the rest of the album. The "do you, do you, do you?" is iconic. 10/10

2. Miss a Thing - DANCE she says right at the beginning, so you know you're getting a banger, and it doesn't disappoint. Her **** drawl puts you right on the dancefloor, you know you're sweaty and grinding with a hottie living your best life. The fantasy is real with this one. Obsessed with the way she says "bay-beeeh" 10/10

3. Real Groove - I love the way she draws out her voice during the chorus of this song, giving all the attitude while talking about how a boy should be with her instead of another groove-less chick. SNATCH THAT MAN SIS! 8/10

4. Monday Blues - This song gave me a little bit of the blues with the chorus. I'm not feeling the "Monday, Tuesday...." gig. Sounds like easy lyrics to me, not clever whatsoever. It does have a really happy sound with the guitar and fat bass, so it's not a total fail, but it is my least favorite. 5/10

5. Supernova - WOAH that opening! She sounds confident, powerful and **** in this song. Obsessed with the "so briiiiighhtt...WOOOAHHHH" Love the little cow-bell sound in the background constantly too. 10/10

6. Say Something - An anthem for this socially distant world. Ever since I first heard it, this song gets me emotional. The melody is angelic and simply beautiful, and the lyrics wreck me. Who can't relate to that feeling of longing, of missing someone, of having hope. I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. Powerful stuff. 10/10

7. Last Chance - After an emotional journey into our hearts, Kylie serves a 3-song sequence that ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS, and it starts with this sickening dance-floor banger clearly inspired by ABBA and the Bee Gees. Gives you Voulez-vouz teas all day, which is LYYFE. That chorus is iconic and meant to be sung and danced with intensity. I hope we get a video for this one!! 10/10

8. I Love It - Then comes this ICONIC CLASSIC TIMELESS anthem!! My favorite song in the whole album and one of Kylies best songs ever, up there with Can't Get You Out of my Head, All the Lovers, etc. Beautiful, catchy, danceable song that hits you emotionally, physically, and every which way possible. "SING!" Yes mama. 15/10!!!

9. Where Does the DJ Go - Another dramatic opening....piano, vocals, and then.....a groovy and delicious 4 on the floor beat that goes hard and wants to keep the party going until the sun comes up! This is my second favorite song on the album because of that relentless beat that makes me crave stomping it out on the dancefloor. It's a real crime the clubs are closed because this would be burning up everywhere right now. THANK YOU KYLIE FOR THIS SONG!!! 10/10

10. Dance Floor Darling - More than any other song, this track gives me classic Kylie! It's more "pop" than "disco", and I could see it on any of her past albums like X or Fever. Gorgeous arrangement and the ending is iconic and goes HARD with that guitar and the speeding up of the beat. 8/10

11. Unstoppable - I wasn't totally blown away by this song, especially after the songs it follows, but its overall okay and the chorus is cute when she says "unstoppable looove!". 7/10

12. Celebrate You - Is Kylie singing directly to us her gay fans in this one?? Cuz Mary I felt identified!! I love this song as a sing-along. Its giving me a very ABBA's Chiquitita, which is a feel good song to bask in and feel better about life. It borders on cheesy but it achieves glorious rapture with its sky-high chorus and touching lyrics. 9/10

13. Till You Love Somebody - A cute song! A bit underwhelming in a sea of greatness, but by no means a bad song. Wholly listenable. I do love the electric guitar at the end. 7/10

14. Fine Wine - A whole fun mood!! So many festive sounds in this one create a real festive moment that just makes you wanna get up, throw your hands up in the air and dance! Very fun, if a bit filler-ish, but great nonetheless. 8/10

15. Hey Lonely - This one got me right from the start. There's something about the "Hey lonely..." lyric that gets me right in the feels. It's just another beautiful hopeful love song that lifts your spirits up. 8/10

16. Spotlight - This one sounds straight out of the 70's and I love it, although not as much as many of the other songs in the album. Feeling the "Oohh ooh ooh oohh oohh!" 7/10

Overall: 9/10! ICONIC

• Love 1
On 11/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, setib47631 said:

OMG, you're such an hater. At first I thought you were sharing your opinion but in fact you are sharing hate towards Queen Dua. Stay mad. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

By the way, Monday Blues reminds me Brave New Girl (by Britney in case some of you don't know :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:). Am I the only one?

Babe, no hate but an opinion. Dua lacks charisma that Britney, Madonna, and Kylie has. Not saying she doesn’t have good studio manipulated bops. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block